• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Will the Olympic stadium in London undergo a false flag attack?

And I hope the memorial to the 7/7 victims makes it clear why all the security; we're not going to have our Olympics hijacked by some fanatical lowlife of whatever persuasion.
 
Others might take the opportunity to make hay over it though. Atlanta was raked over the coals by other countries because a bomb went off at the same time as the Olympics even though it didn't harm a single athlete from them.
 
Ben "Casket Liner" Fellows finally gets some undercover footage online, and he even gets 'attacked.'

Kinda. Sorta. Not really.


"Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come and see the violence inherent in the system."
 
For someone who has been worrying about something happening at the Olympics, you've obviously not studied what's been going on.

The missiles are old news. And it's not excessive.

How are missiles launched from the top of apartment buildings not excessive?
 
How are missiles launched from the top of apartment buildings not excessive?


When they're actually needed. There's nothing wrong with being prepared, or even over-prepared. Why do keep acting like there is?

If you want to argue that they're an inconvenience to the building residents, that's fine—I would probably even agree—but if you're just going to start biting your fingernails over a paranoid fantasy that they're a sign of some impending false flag attack, save it for your therapist.
 
Last edited:
I hadn't read about this until now. Is this not excessive?

If there had never been terrorist attacks in which, for example, hi-jacked airliners had been used to murder thousands of people, then yes, it would probably be reasonable to call it excessive. Even given that there have, it's debatable whether they'd cause more harm than they prevent, but they may still have considerable deterrent effect given that their presence is such common knowledge.

If any of them ever get launched, then let's talk.

Dave
 
When I came to this forum, I came hoping I could get over my conspiracy thinking. Those of you who know my post history know that hasn't panned out so well. But I feel I need some consoling, because despite my attempts, I can't stop seeing symbolism and patterns.

There are many theories about what may happen on July 27, 2012 or during the Olympics. Some say false alien landing/contact-something extraterrestrial resulting in a black hole, others claim a false flag nuclear attack that will cause an earthquake-like break in the ground of the stadium. Some believe a disease may be released with the attack; as people from many different countries, whether panicking and running from an attack or calm from a seemingly non-eventful Olympics, they will eventually leave the country, and they could potentially and unwittingly take a biological agent with them.

There is much symbolism associated in the adverts for the games as featured in this video and its sequels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7yCppd4D1g
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you may know of "Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy."

It's a game that features cards which feature attacks on public areas. You may have seen these cards before:

[qimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XgAR-aQv_JQ/TZJRGAUpCkI/AAAAAAAABlE/IQdvblyrx5s/s1600/CARTAS+STEVE+JACKSON+95.jpg[/qimg]

Well, recently I came across this card:
[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/cgI8m.png[/qimg]

As you can see I've shown the (perhaps imagined) connection with the colors to the Olympics. Also notice the "Big Ben"-like clock tower collapse.

With all of the symbolism shown in the past and the present, I'm afraid that they, the NWO, government, what have you, are planning to do something destructive at the Olympics.

Commence with the insults, but please, I'm looking for help against this way of thinking. I know there's no physical evidence of a plot, just speculation, but emotionally, I just can't accept the symbols as mere coincidence. Please try to go over this point by point if you can.

Thanks in advance.

Presumably you're a member of the David Icke Forum. You'll find lots of debate on this stuff over there. You can jump in that pool and splash around for the occasional laugh or get pulled under and risk drowning in it.

Incidentally, I received a slap down and warning from them at the weekend for having the temerity to be a rational voice on an Olympics 2012 conspiracy thread about false flag events and alien landings. How dare I point out that these theories were rubbish and demonstrably so after the opening ceremony went so beautifully! Far too sensible and verifiable for the Ickians. My point is that this serves to illustrate how conspiracy sources never give you the full picture; only the bit that they'd like you to focus on. I had posts removed over this and I have received a warning. I also noticed that someone else (admittedly he went further, to criticise Mr Icke himself) was removed from the forum completely.

It's easy to point yourself in the direction of theories and forums which reinforce your beliefs but that doesn't mean that your beliefs will prove to be correct in the real world. Only you can help yourself. Apophenia (which is what you appear to be talking about) is rife in conspiracy circles these days and it crops up everywhere in relation to Olympics conspiracy theories. I would suggest you try some objective analysis (you're in the right place here) and avoid putting too much time and energy into conspiratorial sources because they have a dangerously hypnotic effect on some, irrespective of the evidence (my preceding paragraph refers).

By all means look into the conspiracy stuff and related subjects; I've done loads of it myself. But don't stop there because you're only ever looking at one side of the story. When you consider all the evidence relating to any particular subject matter you will soon appreciate why most people view the vast majority of conspiracy theories and pseudo science as complete nonsense.
 
Wow. So if (when) nothing happens, we can thank the OP for blowing the cover off of it. I'm sure JREF terrorist lurkers are PISSED by now.

*mumbles*
stupid clever infidels.....
 
How are missiles launched from the top of apartment buildings not excessive?

How does excessive deployment of anti-aircraft missiles support the notion that there will be a false flag attack?

Surely if the NWO/Illuminati/lizards want to stage an attack, less security is better?
 
How does excessive deployment of anti-aircraft missiles support the notion that there will be a false flag attack?

Surely if the NWO/Illuminati/lizards want to stage an attack, less security is better?

Conspiracy theorists have it covered.

  • It's going to be used in a false flag attack. Somehow.
  • It's really a "psy-op" to get people conditioned to accepting more and more missiles and military.
  • The Olympics are just a cover story to move in hundreds of thousands of troops, guns, battleships and missiles for the mass round-up and extermination.
  • And for the alien crowd, the real reason they're using surface-to-air missiles is to shoot down Nick Pope's UFOs when they descend to harvest our brains.

Conspiracy theorists are the most fickle people around when it comes to stuff like this; don't have the missiles, "they're leaving us wide open to attack!", have the missiles, "look! False flag!" I remember reading through Alex Jones' Descent into Tyranny, and aside from being full of errors, distortions and flat-out lies, he complained about the "borders being left wide open" after September 11th. This didn't make much sense by itself -- if it was an inside job, how does sealing the border prevent other attacks? -- but then, in later chapters, he complains about all sorts of border control measures, like this border security bill. What was amusing was that he cited the bill as proof of the coming martial law, even though it had already died on its ass long before Jones even wrote his book. Even on his radio show during the attacks, when he heard (incorrectly) that the borders had been sealed, Jones was saying "That is martial law, ladies and gentlemen." :confused: Does he want them sealed or not?

You just can't please some people.
 
I think they could give themselves a margin of 28 years and ebola-ridden flesh eating zombies still won't come streaming out of the Olympic stadium to destroy the citizens of the UK (or whatever else that crackpot Fruitgum comes up with).

Don't overlook the "UFO Over the Opening Ceremony" thread as well....
 
The simple answer to all this false flag stuff and the Illuminati card is just:

Don't visit CT sites.

Or keep track of their claims and their failures.

Just look for all the previous false flag attacks they foretold. What do their failures tell about their research abilities?
 
Or keep track of their claims and their failures.

Just look for all the previous false flag attacks they foretold. What do their failures tell about their research abilities?

That they have totally missed the source of all evil....the Smurfs....
 
Apparently the opening ceremony was a satanic ritual.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2012/08/02/opening-ceremony-was-a-satanic-ritual

And that's from former BBC Olympic commentator David Icke so not just some crazy person.

I_See_What_You_Did_There.jpg
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom