The Dark Lord
Unregistered
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2012
- Messages
- 1,859
Jared Loughner is batcrap crazy but he never saw a shrink.
Can you substantiate that quote? I looked in the index of Ian Kershaw's two volume biography of Hitler, and Kreuger is not mentioned. So colour me skeptical that he actually was Hitler's psychiatrist for 15 years.
ETA: From Axis History Forum:

I found no evidence that Tim McVeigh saw a psychiatrist.
I found no evidence that Tim McVeigh saw a psychiatrist. McVeigh did experiment with cannabis and methamphetamine
However, I found this about Hitler:
You'll need to find a replacement for Hitler.
In every recent mass killing, you will find the perp. was under the care of a psychiatrist. How can someone get better if he sees a physiatrist and gets a prescription drug as the only therapy?
Anders Behring Breivik
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
Every recent mass killing? Wrong. Wrong. WRONG.
At least thirteen of the recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. There have been 109 wounded and 58 killed.
You have found another that committed mass murder and was not under psychiatric care. Timothy McVeigh was apparently another.
http://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/
I told you that even a monkey should be able to beat me in that argument.
You have found another that committed mass murder and was not under psychiatric care. Timothy McVeigh was apparently another.
http://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/
I told you that even a monkey should be able to beat me in that argument.
Oh dear. That is hilarious. Have any non-planetary powers tried to interfere with you, Justinian? Who would you complain to if they did?
I'm watching you.
I'm watching you.
Well, this thread's taken an odd turn. Was that a Tommy Davis moment?
I'm watching you.
<SNIP> .
.Edited by Locknar:Moderated content removed.