• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Scientology abandoned by Hubbard's granddaughter & Miscavige's father

Can you substantiate that quote? I looked in the index of Ian Kershaw's two volume biography of Hitler, and Kreuger is not mentioned. So colour me skeptical that he actually was Hitler's psychiatrist for 15 years.

ETA: From Axis History Forum:

I own the same volumes, you are right. No mention of Kreuger. Scholars (not scientologists) consider Krueger's book to be a hoax. Another Justinian fail.




http://tinyurl.com/ctalsyc
 
Last edited:
I found no evidence that Tim McVeigh saw a psychiatrist.

So you admit that you're wrong, then? Congratulations, that's a rare thing on the internet and, I had been led to believe, an even rarer thing for a Scientologist.

Of course, the only reasonable thing for you to do at this stage is to state that you retract your original claim.
 
I found no evidence that Tim McVeigh saw a psychiatrist. McVeigh did experiment with cannabis and methamphetamine


However, I found this about Hitler:



You'll need to find a replacement for Hitler.

Fail.

In every recent mass killing, you will find the perp. was under the care of a psychiatrist. How can someone get better if he sees a physiatrist and gets a prescription drug as the only therapy?
 
Clears don't appear to be so clear. Monkeys seem to be clearer, especially when it comes to the psychology of mass murderers.
 
Anders Behring Breivik
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Every recent mass killing? Wrong. Wrong. WRONG.

You have found another that committed mass murder and was not under psychiatric care. Timothy McVeigh was apparently another.

http://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/

At least thirteen of the recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. There have been 109 wounded and 58 killed.

I told you that even a monkey should be able to beat me in that argument. Apparently some of you are reading and can do internet research.
 
Last edited:
You have found another that committed mass murder and was not under psychiatric care. Timothy McVeigh was apparently another.

http://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/



I told you that even a monkey should be able to beat me in that argument.

Really? Got any other sources for that?

"The Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) is an advocacy group established in 1969 by the Church of Scientology and psychiatrist Thomas Szasz.[1][2][3] The group promotes several video campaigns which support views against psychiatry. The organization holds that mental illness is not a medical disease, and that the use of psychiatric medication is a destructive and fraudulent practice.[4] The group is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Commision_on_Human_Rights
 
From the link in the OP.

''For Roanne to break free from that kind of insular environment is remarkable, and another indication of how things at the base are deteriorating. Earlier this year, Debbie Cook gave stunning court testimony about high-level executives being rounded up and held in a primitive office-prison at the base for a period of several years. Since about 2002, Miscavige has reportedly been purging the upper ranks of Scientology management of its executives. Many of them have abandoned the base, and in 2009 several former officials went public with allegations that Miscavige was not only imprisoning and humiliating his employees but also physically assaulting them. The church denied that any assaults by Miscavige had occurred and blamed some of the executives for creating an environment of violence. Either way, a hellish picture of the base emerged, and ex-members had predicted that other high-level defections would be likely to occur.''

Any comments, Justinian? Can we leave the mass murderer derail now?
 
Last edited:
Well, this thread's taken an odd turn. Was that a Tommy Davis moment?

I have no idea how he could watch me. Back on topic. I'm not surprised that high level members have regained their sanity and left. The more media coverage that scientology gets, the more it will exposed for the dangerous cult that it is. This is a good thing.
 
<SNIP> .
Edited by Locknar: 
Moderated content removed.
.

Typical scientology tactics. It won't work on me, I am not one of their weak-minded potential victims.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Scientology supposed to start selling super powers sometime soon (at least I assume that is what their new Super Power Building in Clearwater, FL is for)? lol

Too bad it is just a scam. I would pay whatever they wanted for real super powers.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom