cjnewson88
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2011
- Messages
- 1,766
Funny how these 911 cult kiddies are always trying to say NIST is wrong, NIST is telling lies, NIST is trying to fool people.
Yet it's not NIST that is roaming the internet, pestering people into joining their beliefs, it's not NIST handing out alex jones dvds and ae911 pamphlets on street corners. It's not NIST running around calling people shills if you don't join them.
Exactly. It's like Ron Wieck said regarding the Harrit, Jones et al Thermite claim, the fact that these people have this earth shattering information that proves the official story false, but it dwells in the depth of the internet being discussed by so few .. yeah right.
Edit: To quote;
If I had evidence that contradicted the mainstream account of the events of 9/11, and I was persuaded of the validity of that evidence, I would do everything in my power to win a pulitzer prize, I'd wanna see my mug on the cover of Time and Newsweek, ya know, fame and fortune at my beckoning. I would seek out every mainstream scientist, engineer, demolition expert I possibly could, and I would confront them with my evidence. Now the idea that you have this blockbuster evidence and all you can do is skulk in the bowels of the Internet? Hehe, just no, no. I'm afraid not.
Last edited: