• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Why Does The Mainstream Media Ignore The Bilderberg Group?" (Article)

There seems to be a lack of disagreement towards my last post two days ago. Nobody has actually said anything that would debunk it or show my characterization of the situation wrong. Childlike Empress threw a link at me that I assume says what she thinks about the word mainstream media. Nothing more.
 
It means that Obama (and Hillary) were willing to risk a minor scandal and a pissed press corp to arrange their secret appearance at the meeting in a busy pre-election period. Didn't hurt them, did it?

LOL, oh wait - you're serious?! Bwahahahahahahaha!
 
I’m not in a position to know exactly what’s going on with the Bilderberg group but what the alternative press says certainly fits the pattern. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the US president is pre-selected and elections are just a facade; electronic voting machines can be manipulated.

Some good places to do searches and find alternative info on the Bilderberg group are…

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/
(be sure to read the comment section of the articles from information clearing house)

Here’s some stuff I found.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18494.htm
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6976
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31210
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=....,cf.osb&fp=55f1dbe328002a08&biw=1024&bih=582

edit
--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-d_GDa-x4
 
Last edited:
I’m not in a position to know exactly what’s going on with the Bilderberg group but what the alternative press says certainly fits the pattern. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the US president is pre-selected and elections are just a facade; electronic voting machines can be manipulated.

I can make up stories too. They're even better after a few beers.

A bunch of powerful dudes get together once a year and undergo Death by Powerpoint. Big whoop, nobody's gonna run the world doing that. They could be doing email and virtual meetings all year round the clock and you'd never know, so who cares?
 
I’m not in a position to know exactly what’s going on with the Bilderberg group but what the alternative press says certainly fits the pattern.


The following "fits the pattern", too...

fits-the-pattern.gif


How many different lines can you draw that connect each of those dots to "fit the pattern"?
 
I’m not in a position to know exactly what’s going on with the Bilderberg group but what the alternative press says certainly fits the pattern. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the US president is pre-selected and elections are just a facade; electronic voting machines can be manipulated.

Some good places to do searches and find alternative info on the Bilderberg group are…

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/
(be sure to read the comment section of the articles from information clearing house)

Here’s some stuff I found.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18494.htm
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6976
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31210
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=....,cf.osb&fp=55f1dbe328002a08&biw=1024&bih=582

edit
--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-d_GDa-x4

The Bilderbergs really meet on the dark side of the Moon.
 
I can make up stories too. They're even better after a few beers.

A bunch of powerful dudes get together once a year and undergo Death by Powerpoint. Big whoop, nobody's gonna run the world doing that. They could be doing email and virtual meetings all year round the clock and you'd never know, so who cares?

Considering the Bilderberg Group has a website, a FaceBook page and is in all the news - world's worst secret society.
 
A Google News search for "bilderberg" gives "about 33,600 results", and 12,900 in the past week.

Yep, they're really being ignored. :oldroll:
 
I can make up stories too. They're even better after a few beers.

A bunch of powerful dudes get together once a year and undergo Death by Powerpoint. Big whoop, nobody's gonna run the world doing that. They could be doing email and virtual meetings all year round the clock and you'd never know, so who cares?

This is true. Do we make it illegal for rich and the powerful to meet? What if somebody teaches them to use the internets and they do the planning by proxy? We should establish a global police force that enforces that law and give them oversight of the internet. Oh wait.... that's exactly what the Bilderburglars want! We're screwed :boggled:
 
The following "fits the pattern", too...

How many different lines can you draw that connect each of those dots to "fit the pattern"?

That is a damn good illustration of the situation. I'm going to start using it. If we could somehow illustrate the scattergun like approach to linking it would be perfect.
 
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the US president is pre-selected and elections are just a facade; electronic voting machines can be manipulated.

What's funny is that all the Bilderberg conspiracy people thought that Hilary had already been 'selected' by the Bilderberg group to be president. They even kept posting youtube (!) videos of her 'acceptance' speech. Of course, when it turned out to be yet another miserable failure of conspiracy theory, they promptly forgot about it.
 
Post #257: Attributed to me; actually made by childlike empress. Stated to be about posts made by me; actually about posts made by carlitos. Used in post #258 to brand me a "CTist;" Actually ad hominem by Team JayUtah/dafydd trying to rack up some cool points from the actually intelligent people on this forum by taking down a "CTist."

Protip: Actually intelligent people see what you're doing.
 
I missed those posts too. Or are you referring to posts that accused them of meeting? Dazed didn't lose interest, all of his points were well and truly trashed, such as the one about all the world hating Bill Gates.

That wasn't a point I made, I addressed this, but you choose to ignore it because it makes your case look less like a personal attack on me:

I was asked why The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation could exist if rich people only cared about gaining more wealth and power; I suggested that perhaps it was a PR move so that Bill Gates would be more highly regarded in the public opinion.

It wasn't a point or a claim, just an off the top of my head suggestion. I've heard some conspiracy theories saying that the genetically modified mosquitoes cure to malaria that the Gates foundation is pursuing could be nefarious somehow, maybe that's it. Who cares, the point is, a skeptic doesn't take things at face value, but you seem to be cherry picking the things that can be taken at face value, particularly the things that support your narrow worldview where nothing interesting happens and everything is rainbows and sunshine and rich people want what's best for you.
 
uit hitti

Nonsense. I pushed his own words under his nose several times before he would even address them, and when he did it was only to blabber about his interpretation of "human nature." If you go back to his original posts that I responded to, he didn't waver from that begged question one whit through the entire discussion.



Spare me. His very first post in this thread assumed we would gloat when he was eventually banned for his beliefs. And in almost every post thereafter, Dazed tried to paint himself as a long-suffering victim, despite the fact that all he was being asked to do was explain why he thought we should all believe as he did. He finally admitted he had no evidence, but that it was all just his hunch.

He lost interest because his blatant self-flagellation was rather quickly seen through, thus depriving him of his troll payoff. He manufactures himself to be a martyr for a pointless cause, and you seem to be falling for that nonsense.

It takes a special person to brutally victimize someone and then laugh and say they're playing victim.

"Quit hitting yourself! Quit hitting yourself!"

My first post was in response to a smug comment when SpringHallConvert was banned.

Go back and read this thread from the start and look how un-confrontational I've been and how aggressive these self-proclaimed "skeptics" are, jayutah, dayfdd, insidemob. Completely incapable of a discussion that doesn't involve belittling someone for suggesting that maybe it's not so black and white as they've predetermined...
 
Last edited:
Assuming that Bilderberg is a benevolent and boring group/meeting is an unreasonable assumption. I stand by that claim, so you can misquote me and falsely attribute quotes to me, and topple strawman arguments all you like.
 
Last edited:
Assuming that Bilderberg is a benevolent and boring group/meeting is an unreasonable assumption. I stand by that claim, so you can misquote me and falsely attribute quotes to me, and topple strawman arguments all you like.

Do you think assuming that they are up to no good is a reasonable assumption?
 
Why should one assume that Obama met Clinton at the Bilderberg in 2008, rather than at Diane Feinstein's house on June 5th?
 
A Google News search for "bilderberg" gives "about 33,600 results", and 12,900 in the past week.

Yep, they're really being ignored. :oldroll:

I hear that there is a secret society in the USA called the United Nations.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom