This is The End
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2007
- Messages
- 10,925
My reputation for consistently posting factual links is based on the fact that I consistently post factual links.
If you are going to keep calling me a liar, the burden of proof is on you to start proving that assertion, instead of playing the 'memory hole' game.
That's complete nonsense. I posted a quote from the Washington Post with a link. The least you can do is the same.
I don't represent that Washington Post quote. The Washington Post does.
If the articles debunking it are so prevalent I don't see why it would be hard for you to find one.
I've used the search function here at the JREF to re-post links for people countless times, never having complained once.
If you don't feel like searching for links, that's fine. Just say so.
Also, this isn't the first time you've been asked for a link in this thread and you say basically what you said in the first sentence there. That works once, but twice?
If you'd like me to search for a post where you did just that, feel free to ask.
-------
I love everyone's reaction to me asking about Z's prescription pills after dozens of posts about how M talked some guys into buying blunts.... at least that ended it.
Last edited: