• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Bolded by me>

OOps.

[qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/TMCleared-1-1-1.jpg[/qimg]
Oops indeed... The fact is that you were simply making it up when you pretended to have seen an 'Emergency Medical' report saying that Zimmerman was simply 'cleared' without treatment.

The police report that you are trying to pass of as a medical document confirms that Zimmerman was in fact treated first, and not just cleared.

This nonsense was debunked thousands of posts ago, and none of your spin, denial, or straw is going to change that.

You've got nothing.
 
<Bolded by me>

OOps.

[qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/TMCleared-1-1-1.jpg[/qimg]

And same as last time, that is what the officer reported, we don't know what recommendations the EMTs made.

It could be it just means he wasn't going to die from his injuries in the next 30 minutes.
 
Oops indeed... The fact is that you were simply making it up when you pretended to have seen an 'Emergency Medical' report saying that Zimmerman was simply 'cleared' without treatment.

The police report that you are trying to pass of as a medical document confirms that Zimmerman was in fact treated first, and not just cleared.

This nonsense was debunked thousands of posts ago, and none of your spin, denial, or straw is going to change that.

You've got nothing.
Perhaps reading my posts might clear it up for you. I never said I had seen the EMS report, in fact, just a few posts ago, I said none of us had.

I *did* say the police report EMS stated it cleared Zimmerman, and shazam! It did.

There's no crawfishing back for you from THIS erroneous comment made by you:

Originally Posted by crimresearch The police report said no such thing. It specifically said that he was given first aid, not that he was cleared. ...
Suck it up and admit you were wrong. No big deal. It happens.
 
And same as last time, that is what the officer reported, we don't know what recommendations the EMTs made.

It could be it just means he wasn't going to die from his injuries in the next 30 minutes.
We know that if they clear the subject, that they have done field tests and adjudged him to be fit to go to the police station, where, in most cases, the subject after killing someone is interrogated for hours and often placed in a jail cell.

There are hay-yuge liability issues for the EMT and the police station if they bring in a subject that is in peril of dying from his injuries while being questioned by police that has not been properly cleared.

This isn't really rocket science, you know.
 
So, you did read the police report, you know, back at square one. That means you know Z was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head at the scene.
Yup. I know there was blood there. No doubt about it. I've never once said there wasn't.

Not a clue as to the extent of his injuries, just that he was treated for literally a few minutes in the back of a squad car, that he had no bandages, that he had no blood on his clothes, and that he walked with a perfect gait as he was strolled through the police station for six minutes. (Nice thoughtful boy that he is, he even wiped his feet as he was escorted in...!)

But by jimminy, no doubt about it. The officers observed he had blood on the back of his head and his nose.
 
Last edited:
This is another good example of evidence that proves GZ is telling the truth. A murderer would not wipe his feet like that. He's a thoughtful caring man.
Now THAT was funny.

veryfunny.gif


hattipforthechuckles.
 
You know what else I find strange?

Lt. Smith wrote in his report: "...while I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground."

<EM>

Then I look at that picture taken even before the police arrived.

ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain082734--525x275.jpg


And not one single piece of grass can be found. Now, I know he was on the ground, at some point, but isn't that curious. Not a single piece of grass anywhere.

If that isn't something to make a skeptic think, I dunnow what is.
 
Has anyone considered that TM may have been lost? From the pictures I've seen it looks like one of those neighborhoods where every building looks the same. And if he hasn't spent much time there (I don't know how familiar he was with the area) he might have gotten turned around. This would explain TM "checking out houses" and also why he didn't run home if he had an opportunity. It would also, to me, make it more likely that TM would choose to turn and fight (if he did, I don't know) since he wouldn't know where safety is to run to.

I mentioned that earlier in the thread and was ignored. Based on the layout of the condos, I think it's a very strong possibility. TM had already passed GZ in his truck and may have been unnerved after that.

We sure could use a doc dump.
 
The question was not asked of you, and you really didn't answer it properly anyway.

I wanted a personal opinion, not a generic response that the prosecutor is right.

I do find it surprising that a skeptic would accept the State's version of events as enough reason to assume a defendant is lying.

I do find it surprising that a skeptic would accept GZ's version of events as enough reason not to assume a defendant is lying.
 
I mentioned that earlier in the thread and was ignored. Based on the layout of the condos, I think it's a very strong possibility. TM had already passed GZ in his truck and may have been unnerved after that.

We sure could use a doc dump.
Whoa boy, do we!

Update: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN DISCOVERY
ON 10 MAY 2012.
The first round of discovery documents in the George Zimmerman Case are most likely to be provided to O’Mara Law Group on Monday, May 14. Public release of the of the discovery may be delayed as we may be filing a motion to further redact information, and an opportunity to review the discovery is necessary to determine the applicability of that motion. While we understand the frustration of those who want to view the information as soon as possible, we believe that Mr. Zimmerman’s right to a fair trial, decided by an impartial, unbiased jury is paramount.
http://gzlegalcase.com/index.php/press-releases/16-george-zimmerman-discovery

Every dayz delayz 'zunother dollar. Ca ching.
 
Last edited:
We know that if they clear the subject, that they have done field tests and adjudged him to be fit to go to the police station, where, in most cases, the subject after killing someone is interrogated for hours and often placed in a jail cell.

There are hay-yuge liability issues for the EMT and the police station if they bring in a subject that is in peril of dying from his injuries while being questioned by police that has not been properly cleared.

This isn't really rocket science, you know.

And to get to the point, this has nothing to do with GZ's injuries except they were not life threatening.

And your detailed EMT report is still speculation.
 
Last edited:
Is O'Mara signaling with his jury comment they are not going to go the SYG route?

I predicted a while ago they won't (George on the stand is crapping-pants territory for the defense) - and I'm going to say again: No SYG pre-trial immunity hearing.

Zimm's going the standard self-defense route.
 
And to get to the point, this has nothing to do with GZ's injuries except they were not life threatening.

And your detailed EMT report is still speculation.
You mean he wasn't one blow away from pampers and being spoon fed for the rest of his life by dear brother?
 
You know what else I find strange?

Lt. Smith wrote in his report: "...while I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground."

<EM>

Then I look at that picture taken of his head even before the police arrived.

[qimg]http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2012/04/20/news/web_photos/ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain082734--525x275.jpg[/qimg]

And not one single piece of grass can be found. Now, I know he was on the ground, at some point, but isn't that curious. Not a single piece of grass anywhere.

If that isn't something to make a skeptic think, I dunnow what is.

I bolded one word and added and three other bolded words to the above to help you figure this huge mystery out. And no, it's not curious.
 
Last edited:
I bolded one word and added and bolded a few other words to the above to help you figure this huge mystery out. And no, it's not curious.
The forums I frequent, it is considered a TOS to replace or add words a poster said in a quote box that they did not say.

Maybe it's different here.

Nonetheless, someone who had his head in the grass (and we have witnesses who place them in the grass,) it would seem that a back that was "covered in grass" would also show a head and portion of the collar of the jacket with at lease a blade or two ...after such a brutal scuffle and all.

Yup. Things that make you think.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom