Dancing David
Penultimate Amazing
Newsflash: EMT reports are detailed.
Did I really have to type that out for you?
And you haven't read it, so do I have to spell that out for you?
Sophistry shall avail you not. Neither will being rude.
Newsflash: EMT reports are detailed.
Did I really have to type that out for you?
Oops indeed... The fact is that you were simply making it up when you pretended to have seen an 'Emergency Medical' report saying that Zimmerman was simply 'cleared' without treatment.<Bolded by me>
OOps.
[qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/TMCleared-1-1-1.jpg[/qimg]
<Bolded by me>
OOps.
[qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/TMCleared-1-1-1.jpg[/qimg]
Perhaps reading my posts might clear it up for you. I never said I had seen the EMS report, in fact, just a few posts ago, I said none of us had.Oops indeed... The fact is that you were simply making it up when you pretended to have seen an 'Emergency Medical' report saying that Zimmerman was simply 'cleared' without treatment.
The police report that you are trying to pass of as a medical document confirms that Zimmerman was in fact treated first, and not just cleared.
This nonsense was debunked thousands of posts ago, and none of your spin, denial, or straw is going to change that.
You've got nothing.
The police report said no such thing. It specifically said that he was given first aid, not that he was cleared.
...
We know that if they clear the subject, that they have done field tests and adjudged him to be fit to go to the police station, where, in most cases, the subject after killing someone is interrogated for hours and often placed in a jail cell.And same as last time, that is what the officer reported, we don't know what recommendations the EMTs made.
It could be it just means he wasn't going to die from his injuries in the next 30 minutes.
Duh. You didn't read the police report?? Wow. That's like square One.
Yup. I know there was blood there. No doubt about it. I've never once said there wasn't.So, you did read the police report, you know, back at square one. That means you know Z was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head at the scene.
This is another good example of evidence that proves GZ is telling the truth. A murderer would not wipe his feet like that. He's a thoughtful caring man.(Nice thoughtful boy that he is, he even wiped his feet as he was escorted in...!)
Now THAT was funny.This is another good example of evidence that proves GZ is telling the truth. A murderer would not wipe his feet like that. He's a thoughtful caring man.
Has anyone considered that TM may have been lost? From the pictures I've seen it looks like one of those neighborhoods where every building looks the same. And if he hasn't spent much time there (I don't know how familiar he was with the area) he might have gotten turned around. This would explain TM "checking out houses" and also why he didn't run home if he had an opportunity. It would also, to me, make it more likely that TM would choose to turn and fight (if he did, I don't know) since he wouldn't know where safety is to run to.
Argument from authority?
Mike Nifong had a strong case too, as have many other prosecutors who ended up looking bad.
That's no reason to believe GZ is lying.
The question was not asked of you, and you really didn't answer it properly anyway.
I wanted a personal opinion, not a generic response that the prosecutor is right.
I do find it surprising that a skeptic would accept the State's version of events as enough reason to assume a defendant is lying.
Whoa boy, do we!I mentioned that earlier in the thread and was ignored. Based on the layout of the condos, I think it's a very strong possibility. TM had already passed GZ in his truck and may have been unnerved after that.
We sure could use a doc dump.
We know that if they clear the subject, that they have done field tests and adjudged him to be fit to go to the police station, where, in most cases, the subject after killing someone is interrogated for hours and often placed in a jail cell.
There are hay-yuge liability issues for the EMT and the police station if they bring in a subject that is in peril of dying from his injuries while being questioned by police that has not been properly cleared.
This isn't really rocket science, you know.
You mean he wasn't one blow away from pampers and being spoon fed for the rest of his life by dear brother?And to get to the point, this has nothing to do with GZ's injuries except they were not life threatening.
And your detailed EMT report is still speculation.
You know what else I find strange?
Lt. Smith wrote in his report: "...while I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground."
<EM>
Then I look at that picture taken of his head even before the police arrived.
[qimg]http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2012/04/20/news/web_photos/ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain082734--525x275.jpg[/qimg]
And not one single piece of grass can be found. Now, I know he was on the ground, at some point, but isn't that curious. Not a single piece of grass anywhere.
If that isn't something to make a skeptic think, I dunnow what is.
The forums I frequent, it is considered a TOS to replace or add words a poster said in a quote box that they did not say.I bolded one word and added and bolded a few other words to the above to help you figure this huge mystery out. And no, it's not curious.