WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2003
- Messages
- 59,856
Who said this Dan, or did you just make it up?Didn't you hear, Zimmerman was just picking up his mail.
Can you make an argument without lying? I guess not...
Who said this Dan, or did you just make it up?Didn't you hear, Zimmerman was just picking up his mail.
Yeah you've said plenty of times that not wanting to show a person following you where your loved ones live is ridiculous. Some of us don't agree.
I think you are totally wrong. George's recorded call gives us a lot of information about where where George was that is inconsistent with George stopping at the dispatchers request. There is also the walkthrough the next morning as relayed by George's father that says he went on the Retrete View Circle before turning back and the location where they ended the altercation which is inconsistent with returning straight back to the truck. There will definitely be more evidence but it will be difficult to take away what we already know.
Who said this Dan, or did you just make it up?
Can you make an argument without lying? I guess not...![]()
... Getting out of his truck put him in his very own common area. He was right down from where everyone stopped every day to pick up their mail, so it wasn't unusual for residents to be out an about in that area.
Yeah you've said plenty of times that not wanting to show a person following you where your loved ones live is ridiculous. Some of us don't agree.
It's only necessary to look around and see how many of them have no problem telling us where they live. And this is just an Internet discussion. We're not even stalking them.
I stated what I stated, people should use words like speculative when discussing hiding in bushes and the like.
Your angry face is strange, I merely said that people should label speculation as such, no where did I say anything about discussing.
Any discussion of why TM did not go straight home is likely to not be part of any court case, as they did not find a bag marked swag, as far as we know. I would say that such statements are foolish.
My comment is about people who are making the statement that TM hid and attacked GZ, which I now realize may not have been your statement.
Still waiting for all that information from the call ...
Please hilite the part where someone said Zimmerman was getting his mail, as you claimed. Remember when you said "Didn't you hear, Zimmerman was just picking up his mail"?This was on the very same page as my post. I'm surprised you missed it. (highlight added for you)
Don't leave your house today Andrew, people out there may be armed!
Your evidence that Zimmerman went to confront Martin is...?You're flogging this one pretty hard. How about you show a case where the police have advised someone, even neighborhood watch, to go out and confront or detain a prowler, before you act like it's prudent behavior.
I'm pretty sure that if I claimed to have seen Bigfoot, and in being asked to provide evidence said my claim itself is evidence, few people here would accept that.
Multiple witnesses who arrived after the shooting saw Zimmerman trying to stop Martin’s bleeding.
Like most of the stuff on Wagist, it's bull crap.That is from Wagist, but it is unsourced.
Has anyone heard or read this?
I have yet to hear a good argument for *why* going home is a bad idea in general, and specifically would have been in this case. Especially in this case, it wasn't where TM and his loved ones lived.
Speculative. I just figure if someone is going to offer the same speculative point 100 times over I may as well offer the counter point.I may have missed this, was this presented as testimony or potential testimony somewhere, it may have been. I am very likely to have missed it, or is it speculative?
Like most of the stuff on Wagist, it's bull crap.
What you choose to hear we have no control of. But we can present the same arguments over again as if that would help.
It is a fact that Trayvon was living (be it temporary) in that area. It is also a fact that his stepbrother did live there. Did Trayvon love his stepbrother? Would Trayvon walk to the store to get him a snack?
Well, we have this witness account that saw Zimmerman stand up immediately.The only such statement I recall is one witness saying they saw Trayvon face down in the grass and George was standing over him with one hand on Trayvon's back. It's the classic image after a cop makes a take-down just before cuffing the suspect.
This might have been interpreted as trying to stop the bleeding by applying direct pressure to the wound.
That witness also noted Z did not appear hurt at all.The witness said the shots were audible as one man was on top of the other. But the witness recalled not having been able to see clearly which man was on top because it was dark.
Within a couple of seconds after the shots, one of the men "was walking toward where I was watching, and I could see him a little bit clearer. Could see that it was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/29/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_c2But the man, who by now had left the grass and was walking on the sidewalk, did seem worried, "with his hand up to his forehead," the witness said. "Now, a couple of seconds later, in the dark, you see that person that's alive walk away; you know, obviously, OK, he must've got up and he walked away, where the other person is still laying there, face down."
The person who was walking away did not appear hurt, said the witness, who has told police of the incident. "You're thinking, wow, I'm looking at the person that just shot someone," the witness said.
According to this account and timeline, GZ doesn't leave his truck until ~6 seconds after he says TM is running.