LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing
Nope. Sorry, I'm not discussing Zimmerman's account to the police. I'm discussing your laughable account of what happened, in this thread. I have to admit, though, that I'm amused by the absurd defenses that people are giving for Zimmerman, especially since they only manage to confirm him as a hot-head who thought Martin was suspicious due entirely to skin color.
ETA: and this is why I keep saying that Zimmerman's account has not been released yet. His defenders are doing a horrible job, so it's best to let him give his own account of what happened.
I already laughed at my own "account" of what happened when I posted it.
It's okay for you to let your biases out, though. It's good. Most people hide them.
So Zimmerman doesn't like black youts and was looking for an excuse to pop one?
Cool. That is indeed one possible version of events.