Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
Interesting statement from TM's mother:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...says-she-thinks-his-shooting-was-an-accident/
OMG lynch mob! OMG witch hunt! OMG violent attention-mongering!!!1!11!!one!!
Interesting statement from TM's mother:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...says-she-thinks-his-shooting-was-an-accident/
Are you just making stuff up? It was his user name on MySpace."datniggytb" was his MySpace account ID, not what he called himself.
I like the way you added verbs there to make it about others. Boy you are sharp, I bet no one is going to notice that.Oh, I get it. So if I change my username from Unabogie to ChinksAreSlantyEyed or KikesStealMoney, then I'm ok? After, it's my username, not what I'm calling others.
Are you just making stuff up? It was his user name on MySpace.
OMG lynch mob! OMG witch hunt! OMG violent attention-mongering!!!1!11!!one!!
Am I the only one that finds the medias change of tune HILARIOUS?! For weeks nearly every article made sure to make this as inflammatory as possible, never missing an opportunity to point out the white man that gunned down a black boy with an iced tea and skittles. Now suddenly, almost every article has a headline or subject text that says something like "experts say prosecutors are going to have a tough case". Wait a minute, I thought it was an open and shut case of a racist white man gunning down a young boy with iced tea and skittles?
Isn't that what I just said?![]()
Does first require premeditation?
While I disagree with almost all of that, I do think the above is a sickening possibility. Love or hate the original verdict against the police officers in the Rodney King case, having the feds come in and retry him was a farce and the most egregious abuse of double jeopardy imaginable.
Edit: per UnrepentantSinner's request I am clarifying that what I am quoting above is not from him/her, it's something he was quoting.
That sounds too awesome to be real. Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?
What, they never retire?He's a politician.
This whole sidetrack is a red herring, but in support of this comment, I have a dozen "userIDs" for various reasons. Many of them I picked from words that I looked up an saw like the books and video games on the shelf in front of me. It's like passwords and they are not nicknames or handles.You too are obviously not a myspace user
http://myspace2.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/278/~/myspace-user-id,-vanity-url
The 'accountid' is different from the 'user name' - you can't change your account id, but you can edit your profile change your user name. At least that is how I understand it from my googling.
Oh what a tangled web we weave.....I heard that too. I about lost it yelling at his brother to STFU!!!
One whom cannot breathe, cannot scream either.
The next hearing in this case is May 29. The judge ordered all evidence to be sealed.
You too are obviously not a myspace user
http://myspace2.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/278/~/myspace-user-id,-vanity-url
The 'accountid' is different from the 'user name' - you can't change your account id, but you can edit your profile change your user name. At least that is how I understand it from my googling.
Interesting account but it starts to get like a game of telephone with the origin of the story (GZ's story given police) twice removed (police to Tracy, Tracy to the reporters) from this account.http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ayvons-death/2012/03/28/gIQA6MKhhS_story.html
Tracy Martin said the police told him 'trayvon put his left hand over his (gz) mouth, and beat him with the other hand.'
I guess that is within the possibility of smothering.
The leaks in this and other cases bother me. They could keep quiet about Who Shot JR but information about real cases is leaked frequently.The leaks have been plentiful though, including a leak of the charges, and we haven't had a hint of any damning evidence so far.