• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just goes to show you: Be careful what you put out there on the internet, as it may come back to haunt you when you kill unarmed teenagers.

(Come on, be honest. Who hasn't been tempted, at least once?)

Your lack of morality repulses me.

The teen must be armed to provide true sport.
 
Isn't there something that tells you when an account was created? Regardless, using that word, despite his claims that he got the nickname from his "black friends", is not convincing. Frankly, nothing about this person seems sane or normal, especially his killing of Trayvon Martin. I suspect all the people who hitched their wagon to this guy are in for a bad time.

...as much as I'd like to see Zimmerman locked up, I don't see how you get from a MySpace nickname, to him chasing people down with a gun. This just isn't important in my eyes.
 
"Evidence we don't know about"

Watching pundits I've heard a few say that there MUST be evidence we don't know about. BS. This is the same thing we heard in the Duke Lacrosse case. That's not to say that there isn't evidence but the actions of he prosecutor do not demonstrate anything more than the prosecutor's actions. They should ad a caveat.
 
IMO the website shows an individual who is of average or slightly below average intelligence. But that's how I always pictured him :). Frankly it's more his emotional makeup/maturity I wonder about.
What twitter account? The only Twitter account I saw was the one linked to here which looks to me to be a super obvious put-on.
Well he clearly does not have good judgment.

Yes, not too smart and poor judgment seem to be inevitable conclusions.

I thought the twitter was fake ... but now I am back on the fence. I realize anyone could have registered the twitter account ... but nothing is over the top stupid in his tweets ... in fact, it all seems to fit in with not to smart, poor judgment, and feeling persecuted. If it is a troll, they are playing it close to the vest and not tweeting while he is in the pokey.

The myspace name is just wierd. Maybe TB because TM or trayvon would have been too obvious ? GZ thought he was being sly ? I just don't know. Tug Boat ? Really ?
 
Watching pundits I've heard a few say that there MUST be evidence we don't know about. BS. This is the same thing we heard in the Duke Lacrosse case. That's not to say that there isn't evidence but the actions of he prosecutor do not demonstrate anything more than the prosecutor's actions. They should ad a caveat.

This is another connection that I don't see. There certainly is additional evidence in this case - photos, an autopsy report, additional testimony, and so forth. That's more or less known - and if the police have none of that, then the Sanford PD needs to be cleaned out entirely.
 
...as much as I'd like to see Zimmerman locked up, I don't see how you get from a MySpace nickname, to him chasing people down with a gun. This just isn't important in my eyes.

That he uses racial slurs against black people isn't important? It goes to his "depraved mind" and why he may have intended to kill. Murder 2 means he intended to kill Trayvon, just that he didn't plan to kill him beforehand. You still need a motive and racial animus is part of that.

(I need to include IANAL in my sig)
 
This is another connection that I don't see. There certainly is additional evidence in this case - photos, an autopsy report, additional testimony, and so forth. That's more or less known - and if the police have none of that, then the Sanford PD needs to be cleaned out entirely.
Thanks, yes, there is very likely more evidence but the actions of the prosecutor does not demonstrate the strength of the evidence.
 
Huh? Please read what I wrote again. I think you're having a hard time parsing words this morning.

No, I think you are missing the point. If it is his myspace, he gave that name to himself, he's not calling other people names.
 
No, I think you are missing the point. If it is his myspace, he gave that name to himself, he's not calling other people names.
The funny thing is that if anything, to me at least, it indicates the opposite of racism. I don't know about you, but I don't know a lot of racists that refer to themselves using the N word, instead they use the word with hatred towards others. Seems to me this is a classic case of someone that had a black friend that calls him the N word and he must have found it endearing or funny.

Either way, trying to make this an issue is IMO like people trying to make an issue of TM smoking weed. It's a non-issue.
 
Oh, I get it. So if I change my username from Unabogie to ChinksAreSlantyEyed or KikesStealMoney, then I'm ok? After, it's my username, not what I'm calling others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom