• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any posts on here advocating lynching or mob justice *against any person* are highly inappropriate, should be reviewed by moderators, and the posters chastised (or banned). They are not clever, they are not civilized, and they're just not cricket.

You have to report them then, I gave up about a week ago, this is the fourth life of this thread.
 
According to this, the lead homicide detective filed an affidavit saying he disbelieved Zimmerman's story and wanted to charge him with manslaughter, but the State's Attorney's office refused to file charges saying there was insufficient evidence.

Ouch, why the SA made that choice will be an interesting bit of speculation. Sounds like the SA made the call.
 
Did you even read RandFan's link?? Or even the title that is in RandFan's post?



3 is news to me, it has been 2 so far. And the "new" one is the worse of the three.

The first run in with the cops the 'without violence' one was discussed, but this second run-in is news to me:



I'm not saying I believe it, but this is new info.
Most likely the charge of resisting with violence was part of the same incident and the charges dismissed.

Around here that is a standard part of proceedings.
 
As opposed to telling the police he's not going back to his vehicle, then hanging up and walking back to his vehicle, when the kid who seconds ago was running away from him suddenly ambushes him and uses some kind of transportation device to teleport the two of them behind a row of townhouses where he proceeds to straddle Zimmerman and beat the guy's head repeatedly against the grass until it bleeds, leaving Z no choice but to shoot him in the chest, whereupon he falls backwards dead, where ants or something flip him over onto his chest and tuck his arms underneath him just in time for the police to get there.

Is there some new slang where "okay" means, " I am not going back to my car"? I don't know where you got that from unless language took a strange turn.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that Zimmerman moved the body. Is that something new?
 
The biggest problem I have, personally, si why Zimmerman was out of his vehicle to begin with. You're perfectly capable of "observing" someone from a distance, in a vehicle.

We know he was out of his vehicle and away from it a substantial distance, based on where the fight occurs.

Why was he so far away from his vehicle? To me, it tells me he was "following" Martin, and his intentions were to either (Speculation here WildCat, don't try to put words in my mouth. I am NOT stating a fact:rolleyes:)

A-Follow him at a distance while on foot, until the police arrived.
B-Catch Martin to confront him as to his reason for being in the neighborhood.

Either way, it's stupid to be outside of his vehicle. Stupid. Observe and report. You are safest in your vehicle. There is no need to leave your vehicle at any time. That is what the police are for.

Not to mention that you could go a whole ton faster in a vehicle, than on foot.
Especially given that Zimmerman thought Martin was heading to the back entrance. He could have driven there and headed him off.
 
We only have ZImmerman's word that Martin punched him before any other direct physical contact. Upto that point, the non-physical contact had been entirely of Zimmerman's making.

Yeah, if you are talking about some other incident...

Gee, I wonder why I said "version"? As in, there's more than one...

When Martin walked up to Zimmerman and asked why he was following him, I think that was the initiation of "non-physical contact", whatever that means...

(Note that I said "I think". This does not mean I am stating a fact. It means I am stating my opinion. I'll bet someone still responds as if I said it was a fact.)

This thread is exasperating.
 
Last edited:
I just did a search on this thread for the first charge "violence battery on law enforcement officer" and it first appears in my post above. It could have been buried in a link. I have read every post since day 1. I have not clicked every link.

The other charge, on the other hand, "resisting officer without violence" was brought up dozens of times, here's just a few:

Before anybody bothers to explain ... let me ask a pragmatic question.

Just like GZ had no idea of TMs past, the opposite is true. So, I assume this is an exercise to determine how 'prone to violence' or something GZ is. Will it make a difference ? Will it change your opinion on what you believe happened ?

And now .... go look at the page. They changed it to 3 :rolleyes:
 
We only have ZImmerman's word that Martin punched him before any other direct physical contact. Upto that point, the non-physical contact had been entirely of Zimmerman's making.

I predict that Zimmerman will be cleared of criminal charges, but held liable in civil court for wrongful death. The standard of evidence is lower, and it can be argued that Zimmerman created the situation by intervening when he was clearly advised not to by the authorities. That is not a reasonably prudent act.

As far as the possible civil rights charges...who knows?
 
Another detail from re-listening to the call recording: when asked the address where he parked his vehicle, Zimmerman says, "I don't know, it's a cut-through." I believe this supports the idea that he parked up at the crossing on Twin Trees Lane adjacent to the footpath, rather than back at the mailboxes, or indeed anywhere in between.

Thanks for the added times. It is helpful.

I think if the car were next to the footpath, that would be 5 minutes of being in that area around the footpath and in-between the first set of condos.

It made much more sense to me that the first few minutes was walking behind TM on Twin trees, and losing him when he went down the sidewalk, and perhaps turned the corner.

I wish they would release info that tells us where the car was. That would make it clear if GZ tried to cut him off or get in front of him.
 
Not sure if this has been examined already, but in this recording of a 911 tape you can hear somebody screaming help for a long time before the sound of a gun cuts it off rather abruptly. I suppose it could have been either of them, but to me it sounds like someone screaming for their lives after a gun is being pointed at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj4RHJ0taoc
 
I just did a search on this thread for the first charge "violence battery on law enforcement officer" and it first appears in my post above. It could have been buried in a link. I have read every post since day 1. I have not clicked every link.

The other charge, on the other hand, "resisting officer without violence" was brought up dozens of times, here's just a few:

Maybe that's because the charge was reduced to "without violence", as has been posted numerous times, and what one would discover with the slightest bit of google fu...

But don't worry about it...it's not like facts matter or anything...
 
Not sure if this has been examined already, but in this recording of a 911 tape you can hear somebody screaming help for a long time before the sound of a gun cuts it off rather abruptly. I suppose it could have been either of them, but to me it sounds like someone screaming for their lives after a gun is being pointed at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj4RHJ0taoc

A well publicized eye-witness says it was Zimmerman hollering for help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom