brodski
Tea-Time toad
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2005
- Messages
- 15,516
Depends on what got them there.
Do you make that assessment every time you hear of a rape? Do you check to see if the rape victim met your criteria as deserving of rape before you condemn it?
Depends on what got them there.
Rape is rape. It is a crime of violence.
The rest is cruel, unusual and an admission that our socieity has failed.
So is getting punched in the face.
If a big dude comes up to a person and punches him in the face for no reason, that's not good.
If the same big dude punches a person who's just spent the last 1/2 hour giving the big dude the business, it's still illegal. But it's funny.
See the difference?
Do you make that assessment every time you hear of a rape? Do you check to see if the rape victim met your criteria as deserving of rape before you condemn it?
Do you make that assessment every time you hear of a rape? Do you check to see if the rape victim met your criteria as deserving of rape before you condemn it?
what do you mean by "giving the big dude the business"?
That ship sailed long ago. It's never coming back.
it blows my goddamn mind that on a forum that supposedly encourages critical thinking there are people who think that rape is sometimes acceptable.
Nope.
Good thing I'm not talking about 'rape' in general.
I'm referring specifically to this evil piece of trash.
And, so, we just give up? Complacency with cruelty and barbaric behavior, is that really the society you want to live in? You find it all so lost that you would do nothing to improve it?
It's never acceptable. But if it happens to this person, and I find out about it, I'll laugh at his ironic misfortune.
so where do you draw the line of who you think deserves to be raped?
What the hell can I do to change it, when we have (expletive deleted) idiots like Nancy Grace whipping America into a fury so bad that someone was almost murdered for looking like Casey Anthony???
What can I do?