• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread [Ed] Personal experiences with gays

How do you know that when women hug each other it's a friendly hug or a lesbian hug? I'm a lesbian and give both to my wife.
I didn't know there was a "friendly hug" and a "lesbian hug". What is the difference?
 
I am in Iraq where all they do is man kiss. As I said before, I am well aware that there are different cultural norms in different countries. Again, we are not talking about those countries though are we?

What are we talking about?
 
Quad4_72, you are suggesting there is a very high correlation between sexual preference and mannerisms. Why do you suppose that would be? Did you know that fems almost never find each other sexually attractive? Who do you suppose, then, they are having sex with?

I couldn't tell you who they are having sex with. But from my personal experience, the gays I have met have mostly been feminine. This does not mean that there are not gay guys out there who behave masculine. It simply means I have not met them, and therefore based on my personal experience, I have found that most gays act feminine.
 
To me it seems that people posting in this thread want to believe that there are no defined gender lines in society and that women and men don't act in different ways. They also seem to want to believe that there are not some pretty glaring differences in the way a lot of gay individuals act. This is just simply wishful thinking, as there are some pretty defined gender lines in society along with a difference in the way most straight men act as opposed to most gay men.

No. There are no rules.
 
What are we talking about?

To be fair to Quad4_72 the title does say what it is about, his experiences. My interest has been to help Quad4_72 understand the flaws in his reasoning and the conclusions he has drawn from his limited experiences with homosexual men.
 
No. There are no rules.

Nope. There sure aren't any rules. But there is a pretty defined line by how women and men act in society. There are a lot of gray areas sure, but there is a pretty large guidline that can generally be seen in society.
 
You don't seem to have met many gays. Short thread.

I can assure you that I have met many and I've also met quite a few straight men who can do remarkably good impressions of gay men.





(:D I sneaked my reply in just before yours so I do know you weren't directing it toward me.)
 
Last edited:
I couldn't tell you who they are having sex with. But from my personal experience, the gays I have met have mostly been feminine. This does not mean that there are not gay guys out there who behave masculine. It simply means I have not met them, and therefore based on my personal experience, I have found that most gays act feminine.

If you have only been to a bar called the Pink Lily I can understand that. Come and visit Antwerp I'll show you some gay bars where the stevedores drink.
 
I couldn't tell you who they are having sex with. But from my personal experience, the gays I have met have mostly been feminine. This does not mean that there are not gay guys out there who behave masculine. It simply means I have not met them, and therefore based on my personal experience, I have found that most gays act feminine.

Then for all you know, the masculine gays may outnumber the feminine gays. You just aren't noticing them because they are not fem, and don't bother to let you know who they have sex with in private. Do you see what I'm getting at? How do you know the size of the masculine iceberg under its effeminate tip, unless you've gone under and had a look?
 
You don't seem to have met many gays. Short thread.

As far as gays that I have met, I have actually met quite a few through my old job, my brothers friends, his work, etc. I have only personally known a limited amount of gays though.
 
Then for all you know, the masculine gays may outnumber the feminine gays. You just aren't noticing them because they are not fem, and don't bother to let you know who they have sex with in private. Do you see what I'm getting at? How do you know the size of the masculine iceberg under its effeminate tip, unless you've gone under and had a look?

This knowledge comes from me personally knowing hundreds of men who act masculine. Out of those hundreds, not one of them who acts masculine is gay. Do you see where I draw my conclusions from now?
 
Then for all you know, the masculine gays may outnumber the feminine gays. You just aren't noticing them because they are not fem, and don't bother to let you know who they have sex with in private. Do you see what I'm getting at? How do you know the size of the masculine iceberg under its effeminate tip, unless you've gone under and had a look?

My two sister in laws were lesbian and my mother in law was a member of Parents Of Holebi Children,based in Antwerp. I went to many a party and gathering and the men were not all fluttering around with lavender scented handkerchiefs up their sleeves and seeing how limp they could make their wrists. There were all sorts and all types of personality. You ought to get out more,Quad.
 
This knowledge comes from me personally knowing hundreds of men who act masculine. Out of those hundreds, not one of them who acts masculine is gay. Do you see where I draw my conclusions from now?
I'll bet you live in the bible belt,or close to it.
 
This knowledge comes from me personally knowing hundreds of men who act masculine. Out of those hundreds, not one of them who acts masculine is gay. Do you see where I draw my conclusions from now?

Some of them are gay or bi. With your attitude,I'm not surprised that they did not confide in you.
 
I'll bet you live in the bible belt,or close to it.

I have lived in Texas, Oregon, Utah, Kentucky, and Georgia. Is there a gay state that I should live in to meet all of these millions of gay men who act masculine?
 
I couldn't tell you who they are having sex with. But from my personal experience, the gays I have met have mostly been feminine. This does not mean that there are not gay guys out there who behave masculine. It simply means I have not met them, and therefore based on my personal experience, I have found that most gays act feminine.

From what you have described so far the behaviour that you have perceived to be indicative of gay men are not feminine behaviour, they are just another form of masculine behaviour (and even that is really a generalisation too far).
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom