I was going to post the facebook like stumbleupon site that someone put up with my name and my picture but they apparently removed it. They got the state wrong though. I never lived in colorado. I will move on to the evidence then right from your own site. On the pedo posting there is a link (actually they wont let me post a link because I have not posted enough.) a link is here though if you really are interested in the pedo posting) I am going to pull up a pedo profile at random and ask the sceptics how they know all of this? I actually really love the sceptics trust me!
Keep in mind that before 97 they were making profiles like this for anyone accused of a sex crime which includes bad language and public urination etc. It is unclear whether they are still keeping lists on people who spit on streets or otherwise flout authority but it seems likely.
Most of these are apparently kept in police files under the heading public safety. I have been to one of these sites but its locked with a password. It states that its a forum for law enforcement and concerned citizens. I could find it and link it again if I still am interested in the topic tommorrow or the next day if I am not busy.
Ok here is the bio I pulled from this site. Its not what you think. I actually havent read much of this but this is what is published as absolute fact. Let me know what you think. Ask yourself how much time and money went into getting into the head of this alleged pedo
Once again I am interested in any closed or sealed police records with my name or at least who would have access to such records. Like I said I have never been approached by police for anything but have known a few lowlifes in my days on this earth.
xxx is a pedophile who is also the co-founder of xxx and xxx, along with partner xxx. He is also a member of several other xxx sites, including xxx, xxx and xxx. (There are alot of websites named. I don't want to check out any of them for obvious reasons and I suggest you do the same)
As an activist, he has stated that believes that the government should have no place in determining age of consent laws. xxx is a heavy equipment operator who grew up in xxx with his Father and an older brother. It is not known if there are any other siblings, but he has publicly shared that his Mother left when he was 4 years old. He states that he's been around the construction industry since he was a toddler, and has worked in just about every aspect of that industry. He left xxx sometime this year to move to xxx, supposedly to take on a construction job there, as there were few job available in his area.
He is out to his family and says that although his Dad took it hard in the beginning, he has learned to accept him for who he is. In addition to being out to his family, John states that there is a younger individual "out there" who knows too, but he wouldn't go into details on the message board. (There are message boards where people share these things apparently) Presumably, it is the young boy seen in the picture to the right of this article, holding the "XXX" t-shirt above his head. (I wasn't on the site long enough to tell you if there was a real boy holding a shirt there.
XXX has shared that he was 13 years old when he became involved in a relationship with a 25 year old man. He says that he does not regret the relationship and that he initiated it himself, claiming to be "ready" for it when it happened. His adult friend was killed in a car accident when XXX was 17 years old. One of XXX hobbies is to write poetry, some of which is about this man, lamenting the past they shared before his death.
XXX AoA is 12-18, but says he appreciates all boys from ages 8 and up. He has a punk fetish and says that he likes boys who have a punk haircut or a Mohawk. XXX has also said that he loves blonds. He states he has done volunteer work at a summer camp program, in which he would assist in taking kids out for camping and backpacking.
I am not interested in the penny ante stuff I am more interested in the stuff three levels higher and I am not likely to get it here. I have been lead to believe it exists but dont have any information on it to share. Troll on then you people!
oh yeah for the reasonable reply. I think that people who think they are on lists feel they are harrassed by people viewing these lists. Think for instance how irritating it would be if someone was constantly making snide comments about you and to you at work and when you went to confront them they said that they didn't know what you were talking about. Now multiply that a few times and you have a pattern. Someone who didn't know what was happening might think they were the one who was crazy and go to a psychiatrist who told them they were indeed sick. This actually is true doctors sometimes tell you are sick when you are not in order to make money off of you. It is however unethical to say the least. At least you get the idea. I am not advocating the gangstalkers but they are saying that it is happening on an order of magnitude much higher than that. I am wondering what the purpose of herding these people who are prone to believing in this into secret groups. For instance the purpose might be to have them run errands or whatnot. I am not sure exactly