bumlet5
Indescribable
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2008
- Messages
- 5,366
Don't worry, there are very special jobs for n00bs...![]()
Verrrrry Special.
Don't worry, there are very special jobs for n00bs...![]()
Don't worry, there are very special jobs for n00bs...![]()
Buying me beer.
About those special jobs for n00bs . . . are there any that don't leave permanent marks?
Buying me beer.
The title is yours!![]()
Does she have to wear the St Pauly Girl uniform?
Will we need therapy afterwards?
Of course!!!
Too bad for her. That sucker itches.
1st TAM! Assuming I can find a way to afford registration (or hopefully win a scholarship) I would like to volunteer for something that a n00b could do, whatever that is.
EEEEE!!!!
It's ok to be skeptical of The Scrut. Really (naughty Scrutty...)Official TAM beer wench?
It's ok to be skeptical of The Scrut. Really (naughty Scrutty...)
Thanks Zooterkin!I haven't booked anything yet, but as soon as I do, I'll also send a PM confirming I want to be a volunteer.
Thanks Wowbagger!You can put me on the list, as usual, if you haven't already. I think I can pretty much handle whatever jobs you want.
So temporary is OK? What's your definition of "temporary"?But, in addition to not missing any part of TAM, I also want to make sure I get a job that does NOT involve getting permanently maimed or blinded.
Sadly, no. I pay full-price myself. But volunteers will get a free lunch on Wednesday.If I volunteer, can I get in TAM for free?
Thanks NoisyAstronomer! No prior experience (or attendance) is necessary to help.1st TAM! Assuming I can find a way to afford registration (or hopefully win a scholarship) I would like to volunteer for something that a n00b could do, whatever that is.