• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

March Stundie Nominations

I nominate truethat.

The idea I have is that when a parent finds a small child missing from her bed, they may panic and do all sorts of things you don't see as rational.


No way. I respectfully disagree. If I knew my child was abducted and that the cuddle cat that she had held last, was the thing that the abductor had touched I would put it in an airtight container and never touch it.


I realise this isn't quite up there with the twoofer stuff, but I thought it was fairly off-the-wall in context.

A panicking mother who finds her child is missing would be expected to "know" she had been abducted, and "know" that a certain object would have been touched by the abductor, and would therefore immediately put the object in an airtight container.

Any other behaviour is highly suspicious.

Rolfe.
 
Last edited:
Nothing spectacular here, just some typical birther logic from "Fred Fusmucker."

I find it interesting that there is so much moaning and grinding of teeth about a simple law requiring the showing of a birth certificate to get on a ballot as a candidate for a political office that has as it's many qualifications that one is a citizen that was actually born of parents that were themselves "Natural Born Citizens".

http://dyn.politico.com/members/for...d=1&threadid=5177123&start=301&CurrentPage=11
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom