• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

South Tower 81st floor filled with thermite?

Hypothesis: The thermite on floor 81 in the South Tower was placed there by contract workers.

The staged false flag attack on the WTC was done in three stages:

1. Planning stage - 'Puppet masters' plan the event.

2. Implementation and execution stage - Contractors are hired to rig the buildings with explosives and to insert computer graphics into hijacked live video feeds etc.

3. Cover-up stage - The U.S. government and others are forced to cover up the event as a part of the initial plan by the puppet masters.
 
Last edited:
Hypothesis: The thermite on floor 81 in the South Tower was placed there by contract workers.

The staged false flag attack on the WTC was done in three stages:

1. Planning stage - 'Puppet masters' plan the event.

2. Implementation and execution stage - Contractors are hired to rig the buildings with explosives and to insert computer graphics into hijacked live video feeds etc.

3. Cover-up stage - The U.S. government and others are forced to cover up the event as a part of the initial plan by the puppet masters.

That's nice. On planet Lindman you can have a cover-up. Just try to remember that you live in your own little world so when you try to connect your world to the world I like to call reality there's going to be confusion. You see in reality world none of the above happened. In reality four planes were used to attack the World Trade Center after they were hijacked by Islamist nutjobs. So, I would suggest that you not confuse your world with reality. Doing so might cause people to think you're imbalanced.
 
Man,are you trying to compete with Charlie Sheen in the crazy department?

I think Charlie Sheen sounded healthy in the recent interview on the Alex Jones show. :D He vented some frustration after having been pushed down for so long time. Good on him!
 
I think Charlie Sheen sounded healthy in the recent interview on the Alex Jones show. :D He vented some frustration after having been pushed down for so long time. Good on him!

Explore the possibility that you may not be the most impartial and capable judge of Mr. Sheen's mental health being somewhat compromised in that area yourself.
 
Last edited:
That's nice. On planet Lindman you can have a cover-up. Just try to remember that you live in your own little world so when you try to connect your world to the world I like to call reality there's going to be confusion. You see in reality world none of the above happened. In reality four planes were used to attack the World Trade Center after they were hijacked by Islamist nutjobs. So, I would suggest that you not confuse your world with reality. Doing so might cause people to think you're imbalanced.

I wrote it as a hypothesis. I will drop it instantly if some better theory pops up.
 
Explore the possibility that you may not be the most impartial and capable judge of Mr. Sheen's mental health being somewhat compromised in that area yourself.

My main concern with what Charlie Sheen said is that he made such strong division between his friends and enemies. I don't know how serious he was about that. My own strategy is to have everybody as my friend. :)
 
Epic Fail.

I can't say that I'm completely successful with that strategy yet. :D I'm serious about it though. As Bruce Lipton has explained, chronic fear causes the biology of the body to deteriorate, and if I have enemies, that's a kind of chronic fear. Not good. Not healthy.
 
I can't say that I'm completely successful with that strategy yet. :D I'm serious about it though. As Bruce Lipton has explained, chronic fear causes the biology of the body to deteriorate, and if I have enemies, that's a kind of chronic fear. Not good. Not healthy.

Many people here despise what you're doing. You're turning a very serious and tragic topic into a stupid game and that sir is some very despicable behavior. This is not a topic for having fun with. 3000 people died that day. So, most sane rational people who have tact and decency will not be your friend.
 
Many people here despise what you're doing. You're turning a very serious and tragic topic into a stupid game and that sir is some very despicable behavior. This is not a topic for having fun with. 3000 people died that day. So, most sane rational people who have tact and decency will not be your friend.

GD right. I am one of those people. I had to go back and change my above posts to avoid a yellow card.

I then left and went fishing. If not, I would have been suspended at the least.
 
I can't say that I'm completely successful with that strategy yet. :D I'm serious about it though. As Bruce Lipton has explained, chronic fear causes the biology of the body to deteriorate, and if I have enemies, that's a kind of chronic fear. Not good. Not healthy.

That's an interesting quote coming from someone like you that is so afraid of everything...
 
As a hypothesis lets say that floor 81 and only that floor in the South Tower was rigged with tons of thermite as a part of a staged false flag attack. Then having a real plane crash into the tower would be very risky, because the plane must hit more or less exactly that floor. So the thermite on only floor 81 and the no planes theory fit together.

Consider this situation, you are walking in a city and see an office building on fire so you stop to watch the firemen fighting the blaze and find yourselfr standing next to one of the evacuated office workers. At some point you see a glowing liquid coming from one of the floors that's on fire and out of curiosity you ask the office worker 'what could that be, I thought it would just be full of office stuff like paper?'. He replies 'that's the floor with the UPS batteries'.
What would your thoughts on the glowing liquid and his reply be, and why?
 
Last edited:
Consider this situation, you are walking in a city and see an office building on fire so you stop to watch the firemen fighting the blaze and find yourselfr standing next to one of the evacuated office workers. At some point you see a glowing liquid coming from one of the floors that's on fire and out of curiosity you ask the office worker 'what could that be, I thought it would just be full of office stuff like paper?'. He replies 'that's the floor with the UPS batteries'.
What would your thoughts on the glowing liquid and his reply be, and why?

I would maybe say something like: "Looks pretty hot." Because: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUtR40st7iVDzJBqgkh3_kj86p-Laqp1A_2NOSQWIgE05gCrMQpA&t=1
 
GD right. I am one of those people. I had to go back and change my above posts to avoid a yellow card.

I then left and went fishing. If not, I would have been suspended at the least.

I predict that your last post here at JREF will be absolute gold.

Don't go right away though. ;)
 
Last edited:
FAA officer: Sir, excuse me for disturbing the meeting, but the hijackers have started using knives!

FAA Boss: Knives?! Knives, you say. Oh, my, this meeting is hereby ended. I will be with you right away.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

So he rushes to where ever and does... what? You still haven't answered the question. Have you perhaps realized you don't have an answer and you've done another intellectually cowardly hand wave and moved on, oblivious to all the adverse facts in the way of your fairy story?
 
Do you say that because you think the materials of the UPS batteries (possibly combined with other surrounding materials) should not look like that at the temperatures you think are possible in the fire and that the appearance of the liquid indicates a higher than expected temperature?

Maybe molten lead would look like that, I don't know, but I think the temperature scale is the same for all metals, so yes a very high temperature.
 
So he rushes to where ever and does... what? You still haven't answered the question. Have you perhaps realized you don't have an answer and you've done another intellectually cowardly hand wave and moved on, oblivious to all the adverse facts in the way of your fairy story?

I haven't examined in detail what he said in the video, but it sounded suspicious as hell to me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom