I'll try to be gentle here. You don't get to decide if you are one of the great minds of our time; everyone else does.
Einstein and Darwin were both recognized because their theories were ground breaking and revolutionary. It would be incorrect to say that the jury is still out on you. It would be more correct to say that no one has even bothered to summon up in interest to hold the trial. Your "work" is nonsensical, unsupported and of no practical or even theoretical application. You sir are no Darwin.
My contribution towards a whole theory of Evolution
; I learned from Darwin
but I have to go beyond his limits...
My contribution towards a whole theory of Evolution; I learned from Darwin but I have to go beyond his limits...
Darwin did not know about evolution of consciousness!
From theirs questions you can see how dummies are the smartest people working at Google.
Anyway are not bright the presentation and the answers.
Darwin did not know about evolution of consciousness!
Darwin did not know about evolution of consciousness!
From theirs questions you can see how dummies are the smartest people working at Google.
Anyway are not bright the presentation and the answers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f477FnTe1M0
Darwin did not know about evolution of consciousness!
Another proof of my Evolution theory:
"Because the majority are at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent
Another proof of my Evolution theory:
"Because the majority are at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent
Another proof of my Evolution theory:
"Because the majority are at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent