• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I am the first in the world

My contribution towards a whole theory of Evolution; I learned from Darwin but I have to go beyond his limits...
 
I'll try to be gentle here. You don't get to decide if you are one of the great minds of our time; everyone else does.

Einstein and Darwin were both recognized because their theories were ground breaking and revolutionary. It would be incorrect to say that the jury is still out on you. It would be more correct to say that no one has even bothered to summon up in interest to hold the trial. Your "work" is nonsensical, unsupported and of no practical or even theoretical application. You sir are no Darwin.

As E.T. once said:

"Ouch."
 
My contribution towards a whole theory of Evolution; I learned from Darwin but I have to go beyond his limits...

You have no conception of the limits of Darwin. Proof of chakras please.
 
In the Bible: “At the beginning was the word.”

"At the beginning was the qubit" Adrian Ferent
 
Darwin did not know about evolution of consciousness!

I'd have to go back and look but you might be right in as much as Darwin didn't discuss consciousness. There is some real and interesting work on the topic of emergence which may shed a great deal of light on the origins of consciousness. You might considering reading up on the topic before you start claiming to have this great insight.
 
Another proof of my Evolution theory:

"Because the majority are at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent
 
Another proof of my Evolution theory:

"Because the majority are at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent

You've not shown one proof yet, so this can hardly be another one. Of course, this isn't a proof either. It's got nothing to do with evolution, and can hardly be called a theory.

It is undoubtably yours though. I think you're safe from plagerism.
 
Another proof of my Evolution theory:

"Because the majority are at animal level the Capitalism and the Communism are not based on morality" Adrian Ferent

So, your major new "proof" for your theory, whatever that means, is a quotation of something you said?

Guess what? I have a theory too! It's called "The everyone is actually a figment of the imagination of the Spotted Wah-Wah bird of Destiny" theory and I can prove it!


"Everyone is but a dream, and the Wah-Wah bird controls us all." - Edward Baylis (that's my real name).


Isn't that amazing? We have two competing theories, both with indisputable proofs! How do we decide which is correct Alfa?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom