RWVBWL
Master Poster
Hey Draca,
Here's another thing that I brought up yesterday that does not add up, in my opinion...
"Anyone else?
Among the 13 unattributed fingerprints only 4 were found in Meredith's room. 2 on a little calendar and 2 on the door. So not really central locations. But 4 is still an important number if we consider that the main actor left only one. Will they ever find an owner?"
Link:
http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/2009/05/attack-to-police.html
See ya next time Draca, I'm out for the night.
Have a nice rest of your day.
RW
Here's another thing that I brought up yesterday that does not add up, in my opinion...
"Anyone else?
Among the 13 unattributed fingerprints only 4 were found in Meredith's room. 2 on a little calendar and 2 on the door. So not really central locations. But 4 is still an important number if we consider that the main actor left only one. Will they ever find an owner?"
Link:
http://perugia-shock.blogspot.com/2009/05/attack-to-police.html
See ya next time Draca, I'm out for the night.
Have a nice rest of your day.
RW