Nah even without it. It did happen at a time when anti semitism was high and actually seamed much more unsermountable than after the second world war. where the evils of anti semitism became far more known. Israel actually predates the U.N. In that the creation of an arab and a jewish state was used as justification for what is now known as the Palestinian mandate. We are talking about the league of nations so prior to WW2 and hitler.
Incase your unaware http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandate_of_Palestine I admit that I don't have any primary source to back me up but this is factual.
it says that in 1945 the dates really started, but the mandate began in 1920 hence the whole thing started more than 80 years, before 2000.
Incase your unaware http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandate_of_Palestine I admit that I don't have any primary source to back me up but this is factual.
it says that in 1945 the dates really started, but the mandate began in 1920 hence the whole thing started more than 80 years, before 2000.
Last edited:


