triforcharity
Banned
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 13,961
the 2.25 second freefall had 0 resistance. was that ever explained?
Yes, columns that have buckled provide minimal resistance. Read NIST's report of 7WTC.
the 2.25 second freefall had 0 resistance. was that ever explained?
Yes, columns that have buckled provide minimal resistance. Read NIST's report of 7WTC.
And I was born yesterday.I'm new to 9/11 conspiracy as of 1 week ago
like how minimal? what percent resistance?
I'm new to what the conspirators are claiming. I've always heard "fire can't collapse steel buildings". I've never cared enough to look into truth. I don't remember why I did it this year around 9/11 but there had to of been something on the internet...
I'm new to what the conspirators are claiming. I've always heard "fire can't collapse steel buildings". I've never cared enough to look into truth. I don't remember why I did it this year around 9/11 but there had to of been something on the internet...
I didn't even know about building 7 until, like I said, around a week ago
I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action
like a 3-D model animation
NIST, and you just figured out there were idiots making up lies about 911?I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action
like a 3-D model animation
I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action
like a 3-D model animation
-------------------------
It's kind of weird, i mean, the amount of obsessed debunkers)...
It's kind of weird, i mean, the amount obsessed debunkers) ...
with debunking.Obsessed? With what?
(a side note - I can understand why a lot of people would be obsessed with trying to prove a conspiracy. but what's the deal with debunkers being so obsessive? there are debunkers that do "counter-resistance" forum posting for hours, practically daily. I don't get how you can be obsessed with disproving conspiracy. isn't NIST's official report satisfying enough?It's kind of weird, i mean, the amount of obsessed debunkers)
I have yet to see you contribute rational thinking but maybe you are taking a couple days off
I didn't even know about building 7 until, like I said, around a week ago
Your forum nom 'de guerre suggests otherwise.