• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Would anyone care to elaborate for/against the elaborate WTC7 CT?

I'm new to what the conspirators are claiming. I've always heard "fire can't collapse steel buildings". I've never cared enough to look into truth. I don't remember why I did it this year around 9/11 but there had to of been something on the internet...

I didn't even know about building 7 until, like I said, around a week ago
 
Last edited:
I'm new to what the conspirators are claiming. I've always heard "fire can't collapse steel buildings". I've never cared enough to look into truth. I don't remember why I did it this year around 9/11 but there had to of been something on the internet...

Fire can and will cause the collapse of steel buildings. Often.
 
I'm new to what the conspirators are claiming. I've always heard "fire can't collapse steel buildings". I've never cared enough to look into truth. I don't remember why I did it this year around 9/11 but there had to of been something on the internet...

I didn't even know about building 7 until, like I said, around a week ago

Fire destroys the strength of steel.
onemeridiansag.jpg

911 truth lies for 9 years and you just woke up?
woodsteelfire.jpg

Wood beats steel. Fire wins. oops
 
I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action

like a 3-D model animation
 
Last edited:
Hi Patriots. I see you've managed to find this forum as well. Don't expect your crap to fly here.
 
I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action

like a 3-D model animation
NIST, and you just figured out there were idiots making up lies about 911?


Don't need NIST, WTC7 burned and collapsed. It was not a surprise.

Guess what happen to WTC5?
 
I need to see NIST's virtual simulation in action

like a 3-D model animation



And how exactly would that convince you of anything? If They were powerful enough to pull off the 9/11 CT as most Ctists conceive of it, would it be beyond them top create a "3-D model animation" that non-specialists would not be able to spot the errors in?

If you don't have the skills and knowledge to understand what NIST has published already, why do assume you'd have the skills and knowledge to get anything more from an animation?
 
back when I was practically convinced about the truther argument I posted this picture because I see a huge mass of junk and I can't visualize too well the zero resistance
-------------------------
(a side note - I can understand why a lot of people would be obsessed with trying to prove a conspiracy. but what's the deal with debunkers being so obsessive? there are debunkers that do "counter-resistance" forum posting for hours, practically daily. I don't get how you can be obsessed with disproving conspiracy. isn't NIST's official report satisfying enough? :boggled: It's kind of weird, i mean, the amount of obsessed debunkers)

hi uke2se
 
Last edited:
...

:boggled: It's kind of weird, i mean, the amount obsessed debunkers) ...

Lucky we took typing class. So we can babysit and work. I baby sat my grandson, he is three, we have been busy all day. I find the more you do, the more you can do. Cooking, typing, reading, mowing the lawn, etc. hours doing all. You must not have taken typing class.

If anyone is doing this exclusively, then they need to figure out how to do more! It helps to have wireless. But if you are taxed doing this maybe you should stop.

If you studied 911 first you would not be posting the woo, you would be debunking the woo.

Lucky we listened or learned not to trust the liars of 911 truth. Obsessed? With what?

Kind of weird you picked a truther name and came to a forum for skeptics, obsessed with rational thinking.

Your name is like a failed web site with names of people who have no evidence to support the lies and delusional claims of 911 truth.
 
Last edited:
Man, I had already edited that typo out before you posted that. I don't like to proofread what I write. I am more of the kind of guy that lets my words flow like I am talking.
 
Obsessed? With what?
with debunking.

You might be obsessive too but from what I gather in other threads you appear to be a cheerleader of some sorts. Every post I can sort of recall from you has been a variation of "we told you so", "why are u asking us?", "ohhh snap", "that's idiotic" or an emoticon of a dog laughing. I have yet to see you contribute rational thinking but maybe you are taking a couple days off
 
(a side note - I can understand why a lot of people would be obsessed with trying to prove a conspiracy. but what's the deal with debunkers being so obsessive? there are debunkers that do "counter-resistance" forum posting for hours, practically daily. I don't get how you can be obsessed with disproving conspiracy. isn't NIST's official report satisfying enough? :boggled: It's kind of weird, i mean, the amount of obsessed debunkers)



For some it's a hobby. For some it's practice. And for some, we're actually concerned that there are people out there promoting falsehoods in attempts to fleece the gullible, or to influence the political process.

You ask, "isn't NIST's official report satisfying enough?" Sure it is, to those who understand it, or who are willing to listen to those who understand it. But there's lots of people out there who don't understand it, and who have fallen under the influence of liars who misrepresent what NIST has said. We try to help those people come to a better understanding of what NIST has said, because at the end of the day, some of us believe that truth really does matter.

It matters, because when you have lots of people listening to the likes of Alex Jones et al., very nasty things can happen. We can offer examples if you'd like.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom