• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Would anyone care to elaborate for/against the elaborate WTC7 CT?

Given your user name, I would imagine you've already made up your mind, but on the off chance that you're truly inquiring ...

You can safely dismiss anything from Anders Bjorkman. He is a complete fraud.
 
Given your user name, I would imagine you've already made up your mind, but on the off chance that you're truly inquiring ...

You can safely dismiss anything from Anders Bjorkman. He is a complete fraud.

I'm in limbo. I don't know what is truth atm.
 
The science - flawed
The assumptions - flawed
The narrative - flawed
The brains behind them - flawed

Anything else?

TAM:)
 
I believe it's essentially the same theory in both of these links but I'm no scientist. Is this controlled demolition hypothesis flawless? Are the assumptions all factual?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread612056/pg1&addstar=1&on=9591114#pid9591114

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist7.htm

Sorry if I didn't use the search function. I just want the quick summary points
Here's something about Heiwa.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185871
 
Is the user at ATS "LaBTop" Heiwa? That pathetic douche usually uses his own name.

TAM:)
 
please enlighten me on the thought process behind the user name you chose for this forum?

Oh, and after that, please tell us how you found this forum?

TAM:)

Before I started reading numerous JREF posts today I was definitely leaning towards CD. Several posts have put me in limbo since then.

I answered your question. Now can you tell me what science is wrong with whatever is the current WTC7 CT? (the specifics)

Is there more up to date WTC7 conspiracy theories than the ones in my links?
 
Before I started reading numerous JREF posts today I was definitely leaning towards CD. Several posts have put me in limbo since then.

I answered your question. Now can you tell me what science is wrong with whatever is the current WTC7 CT? (the specifics)

Is there more up to date WTC7 conspiracy theories than the ones in my links?

Troll much?
 
Yesterday or the day before I started reading 'Invitation for Derek...' after I was linked to that thread via a google search. I've been keeping up with that thread ever since. I've also been reading 'Applicability of Bazant's model to the real world' and stuff about the WTC1 core.
 
Sorry Patriot, no one is likely going to take the time to address that ridiculous Heiwa's insanity this late in the ballgame. Search the site, or use the word "JREF" and what ever topic you want, but I got my doubts anyone wants to take the time to spell it out for you...you are a grown up...look around.

TAM

Go here to read about the nutjob Heiwa, and his theories...

http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom