I like how every post Wildcat has made in this thread is NOT about the thread, but about me.
Kinda flattering actually.
Except that each posts says nothing positive about you, which speaks both to the thread and to you.
as I have never stated my understand of Communism, your statement is pure doo-doo.
This post shows you definitely think China is at least:what if you add in the failures of China, North Korea, and Cuba?
In this one, North Korea IS communist according to you:"I'm ready to tell you my secret"
"what is it?"
"China stopped being Communist in the 1990s"
are you suggesting that North Korea is NOT an example of the failures of Communism?
![]()
I know a few Communists. None of them are very succesful in life.
They don't make much money, they haven't achieved much in their careers.
They tend to be single.
Some of them, are total bums...living in their mom's basement with very low level jobs that they hate.
What they ALL have in common, is great resentment towards folks who have achieved, or at least make a decent attempt to.
They go on and on about how the gov. should give them this, the gov. should give them that, and how some day..they will simply RISE UP and take what they want.
Like I said....dead-beats.
Questions? Comments? Please leave a message after the beep.
sorry, but I consider a loser who just wants someone else to give him stuff...to be a deadbeat.
I don't care if you're an angry drug-addicted homeless panhandler, or a Communist demanding free health care, a free job, free housing, free food, etc etc etc.
folks with a nutty sense of entitlement just suck.
In this post you insinuate you think Communism is getting everything you will need or want from the state
wrong. try again.
btw, every time you push me on this, I add another hour to putting off my clear explenation as to my understanding of Communism.
Reason #1,456,879,256,159,753,486,258,654 to no longer take anything you say as worthwhile or serious.
An American OP, how surprised am I?
typing random three digit numbers. nice job.
They weren't random. Clearly you missed where I stated that I counted.
Parky is putting off explaining what communism is because he is currently searching wikipedia trying to understand what exactly it is. Something to do with that Groucho guy isn't it?
So this is a thread where no one is clearly talking about the same thing, but it's vaguely about bashing lefties?
Well, I'm a lefty and I'm not even offended, so somebody's dropping the ball, here.
1)do you know any Communists who are successful in life?
great job, have a nice home, car, family, take vacations, etc?
2) sorry, but I consider a loser who just wants someone else to give him stuff...to be a deadbeat.
I don't care if you're an angry drug-addicted homeless panhandler, or a Communist demanding free health care, a free job, free housing, free food, etc etc etc.
folks with a nutty sense of entitlement just suck.
I didn't read the whole 5 page string because the shear stupidity of the 2 comments above from the OP poster just floored me and I really couldn't keep reading without commenting.
First 1) There are all kinds of things wrong with communism - take it from someone who has ACTUALLY lived under a communist regime
I know a few Communists. None of them are very succesful in life.
They don't make much money, they haven't achieved much in their careers.
They tend to be single.
Some of them, are total bums...living in their mom's basement with very low level jobs that they hate.
What they ALL have in common, is great resentment towards folks who have achieved, or at least make a decent attempt to.
They go on and on about how the gov. should give them this, the gov. should give them that, and how some day..they will simply RISE UP and take what they want.
Like I said....dead-beats.
Questions? Comments? Please leave a message after the beep.