• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

All Communists are dead-beats

I like how every post Wildcat has made in this thread is NOT about the thread, but about me.

Kinda flattering actually.
 
as I have never stated my understand of Communism, your statement is pure doo-doo.

Not really. You've given a number of hints as to what you think it is.

For example, this post suggests you think that any country that calls itself Communist is, which I've already explained isn't true.
what if you add in the failures of China, North Korea, and Cuba?
This post shows you definitely think China is at least:
"I'm ready to tell you my secret"

"what is it?"

"China stopped being Communist in the 1990s"
In this one, North Korea IS communist according to you:

are you suggesting that North Korea is NOT an example of the failures of Communism?

:p



In this post you insinuate you think Communism is getting everything you will need or want from the state:

I know a few Communists. None of them are very succesful in life.

They don't make much money, they haven't achieved much in their careers.

They tend to be single.

Some of them, are total bums...living in their mom's basement with very low level jobs that they hate.

What they ALL have in common, is great resentment towards folks who have achieved, or at least make a decent attempt to.

They go on and on about how the gov. should give them this, the gov. should give them that, and how some day..they will simply RISE UP and take what they want.

Like I said....dead-beats.

Questions? Comments? Please leave a message after the beep.

Again, in the following, you reinforce your idea that you think Communists expect certain things to be just given to them without them having to work for it and that you also think Communism involves getting a job from the state:

sorry, but I consider a loser who just wants someone else to give him stuff...to be a deadbeat.

I don't care if you're an angry drug-addicted homeless panhandler, or a Communist demanding free health care, a free job, free housing, free food, etc etc etc.

folks with a nutty sense of entitlement just suck.


So you clearly do know what you think Communism is. Isn't it just a tad intellectually dishonest to attempt to discuss something without actually defining it? Imagine if I started a thread where I made a blanket statement about what Jews are like and stated that the religion is integral to that, but then refused to define what I considered to be Jewish? Or that Capitalists were all money hungry sociopaths that would sell a person out to be killed to make a quick buck, but then never defined capitalist?
 
In this post you insinuate you think Communism is getting everything you will need or want from the state

wrong. try again.

btw, every time you push me on this, I add another hour to putting off my clear explenation as to my understanding of Communism.
 
Seriously, Thunder, if you would prefer to be called that, why are you putting off? I mean, if I were pressed to provide an explanation of what I thought Communism was (which I already have, a couple of times in varying degrees of detail) then I just would. Why hold back? The worst that can happen is that you're wrong.
 
Parky is putting off explaining what communism is because he is currently searching wikipedia trying to understand what exactly it is. Something to do with that Groucho guy isn't it?
 
Parky is putting off explaining what communism is because he is currently searching wikipedia trying to understand what exactly it is. Something to do with that Groucho guy isn't it?

More Chico.

"You can't a fool a me. There ain't no sanity clause!"

Like this thread, it's a long way to go for the punchline, but it's worth the laughs.
 
So this is a thread where no one is clearly talking about the same thing, but it's vaguely about bashing lefties?

Well, I'm a lefty and I'm not even offended, so somebody's dropping the ball, here.
 
So this is a thread where no one is clearly talking about the same thing, but it's vaguely about bashing lefties?

Well, I'm a lefty and I'm not even offended, so somebody's dropping the ball, here.

Why are we mocking left-handed people? Aren't they the only ones in their right mind? [rim-shot]
 
1)do you know any Communists who are successful in life?

great job, have a nice home, car, family, take vacations, etc?


2) sorry, but I consider a loser who just wants someone else to give him stuff...to be a deadbeat.

I don't care if you're an angry drug-addicted homeless panhandler, or a Communist demanding free health care, a free job, free housing, free food, etc etc etc.

folks with a nutty sense of entitlement just suck.



I didn't read the whole 5 page string because the shear stupidity of the 2 comments above from the OP poster just floored me and I really couldn't keep reading without commenting.



First 1) There are all kinds of things wrong with communism - take it from someone who has ACTUALLY lived under a communist regime unlike most of the retards walking around waving the Koch party banner - but to pose your question is not an indictment of communism, rather an glaring example of your ignorance about it because your question is akin to -
Have you ever seen a pacifist Navy Seal or Green Barret
or a Jewish pig farmer

The goals and measures of success of a communist are NOT the same as your materialistic ones and so trying to judge them by such standards and then declaring them failure is proving noting but the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.



2) SO - using this definition you think every rich wealthy person/corp from oil companies to Nike and the list is ENDLESS of rich people who receive free handouts from govt. to take jobs overseas fro example "loser who just wants someone else to give him stuff...to be a deadbeat".


Or are you one of those non thinking hypocrites who only see the wrong in govt help when it applies to brown people or the poor???
 
I didn't read the whole 5 page string because the shear stupidity of the 2 comments above from the OP poster just floored me and I really couldn't keep reading without commenting.



First 1) There are all kinds of things wrong with communism - take it from someone who has ACTUALLY lived under a communist regime

You are Hungarian I'm guessing, since your name is Magyar? That would mean you lived in the USSR. As has been pointed out a number of times in this thread, the USSR wasn't Communist.
 
I know a few Communists. None of them are very succesful in life.

They don't make much money, they haven't achieved much in their careers.

They tend to be single.

Some of them, are total bums...living in their mom's basement with very low level jobs that they hate.

What they ALL have in common, is great resentment towards folks who have achieved, or at least make a decent attempt to.

They go on and on about how the gov. should give them this, the gov. should give them that, and how some day..they will simply RISE UP and take what they want.

Like I said....dead-beats.

Questions? Comments? Please leave a message after the beep.

*beep*

The only Communist I knew personally was a skittish old chap with specs like jam-jars. He used to leg it up a Munro of a morning before breakfasting on a crisp green apple and then wrapping a wet towel tightly round his head to read an improving book, which he would discuss in the evening at the workers' educational classes. After that, he would repair with his students to the pub. And tell absolutely filthy jokes.

He was a bloody disgrace, of course. As I used to remark when he was visiting me and the rest of his betters in Borstal.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom