What if she claimed all Black people should "go back to Africa"? Or all, say, Latinos "go back to Mexico"? I think you'd then agree the condemnation would not be "lopsided" just because it would be universally critical, and that this is hardly a sign of "hypocrisy" from the press. So why is it that only when it comes to Jews "going back to Europe" is it "lopsided" to criticize without seeing the good part of this sage advice?
A curious rule that applies only to Jews, I guess. Discussing their deportation and destruction is not racism, it's "speaking one's mind" and "being honest".
Oh, and by the way, I'm confused. My grandfather was hounded out of Germany because he was told to "go back to Palestine". Could Ms. Thomas and the Nazis please straighten it out and decide where Jews really belong?
Because as we all know, Jews are not allowed to live anywhere from where they really belong, if somebody objects. It's another one of those curious rules that applies only to Jews.