• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Helen Thomas resigns over remarks

I think everything needs to be set into perspective, i am pretty sure Americas Indians for a while said the settlers should go back where they came from.

Oh some still do, through shades of seriousness. Again this is what I commented on earlier, that the basic theme of what was said is by way of general attention of secondary importance while the 'who said' and 'about who' are the primary ones. Obviously, this is given. In any case, the theme has a tendency to be both practially impossible and emotionally agitative. It rarely upsets me anymore however one way or another.
 
I like chocolate ice cream. You like vanilla. Which is correct?

Was that an opinion? If so, then you are incorrect, I do not like vanilla. :p

No, seriously. There are opinions related to observable and demonstrable facts, then there are opinions of aesthetics. You didn't specify.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom