they had the intent to maim and/or kill those IDF soldiers who came aboard.
And as can clearly be seen in the videos linked to earlier, they did their best to dissuade the Israeli from entering the ships, but these persevered. They could just have, you know,
not entered a ship filled with people with pipes and chains and scarves and stools.
Have you already seen the videos where the "peace" activists throw stun grenades at the Israeli soldiers?
So, again, it is okay for the war forces of Israel to throw stun grenades on people, but not the "war" activists?
Do you really think that the troops boarding that ship had such different orders than th troops boarding the other ships?
What possible strategic objective could that have?
Note: I think this sounds ludicrous as well, and far too conspiratorial and full of eagerness to paint the Israeli as diabolical, but two of the Swedes aboard the
Mavi Marmara was on radio today and suggested that the Israeli knew that the
Mavi Marmara had most of the communication equipment with which they were in constant contact with media in their home countries and their home organisations. They suggested that Israeli had planned to first cut off all communication between the aid convoys and the mainland, and also to make an example of one ship, to get the others to fall in line more easily. I have no idea if this makes sense in any way, though, and as I said, I find this to be a bit to cynical.
You right....the head takers are much better with swords!
Guess you havent bothered to see any video!
Your version dosent jive!
I have watched several videos, and also listened to several interviews with people who were actually aboard the ships. I have not yet seen any videos of what happened on the ship where the people who gave these interviews were, though. They were not on the
Mavi Marmara, but on another ship. I am fully aware that the people of the
Mavi Marmara did attack the Israeli soldiers, and the fact that they did so is beyond contempt, especially as I understand (again from what the people on the other ship said during interviews) that there was an understanding between all involved before they set out that only non-violent resistance methods such as the ones I described were to be used, should there be a confrontation with the Israeli.
Hasn't it already been established they were armed with paint-ball guns and were trained in non-lethal measures?
Which, as has also been established, is likely a great comfort to the families of the murdered.
Like, say, posting the videos from the incident and giving a statement of exactly what it says happened?
... which somehow paints the Israeli in nothing but happy, cuddly colours like some kind of light mauve and turquoise, whereas the peace activists are all evil, murderous colours like slate, dark teal, various shades of grey and, of course, blood red.
Yes. They did. As they were part of a blockade running flotilla giving support to a genocidal government, I have no problem with that.
By my beard, this is just getting worse and worse! Not only were they attempting to smuggle scarves into a strict "no-scarves" area and menacing Israeli soldiers with stools, they also brought with them journalists who, if they hadn't been stopped, might have
filmed innocent Israeli kids to death!!!!
I thought it was impossible to become more converted to the Israeli side in this matter than I've been by these previous mind-boggling revelations, but this just shows that nature never ceases to amaze us. I will write a letter to the government immediately, imploring them to stop these journalists from running around filming things and taking notes. The cheek!
Sure. Let's assume that there's herds of unicorns prancing across the steppes of Asia while we're at it, just to keep the theme going.
So do I fit onto your list or not? You haven't (as far as I have read) responded in any way.
It's one of the most glaring failings of the American left that they've thrown in with the side most antithetical to our/their supposed ideals.
As I mentioned above, this is a problem with the global left, not just the American. If all people are equals -- as I believe they are and as I believe the left should have as one of its base premises -- then the death of an Israeli is as horrible as that of a Palestinian. That the left makes a difference between the two, assigning a higher value to the latter than to the former, is one of the most inexplicably stupid stances of the left.
That's rich. In order to show they have nothing to hide, they need to let the crew of the pro-Hamas propaganda fleet record and distribute their take on the matter? Pull the other one.
Yes, the empress forbids that someone who has a different opinion on what went on aboard those ships is allowed to film this and then publish the film. We should all just blindly trust the reports from one side, specifically the side that has murdered people and prevented the other side for retaining their evidence and equipment of their behaviour.