Sigh again....pointless to continue.
1. Several Bedini machines are running in my workshop. Every day. They deliver energy to the secondary batteríes, light lamps and do all this far more longer than is possible with conventional thinking. That IS a fact.I don't give a **** if it's impossible.
2. Overunity, underunity....the stuff works as John says. Period. it runs right here for everyone to see. It is not a a matter of BELIEFS. It is a matter of taking the stuff and building it . Measuring it. As I have said a good battery charger indicating aH or Watts input -a voltmeter - an ammeter -a scope if you have one and A STOPWATCH are enough.
3. Build one. Test it. Run it. OBSERVE it with an open mind and not with a big board nailed to the front of your head. See for yourself. Don't hide behind theories. There might be something your theories don't apply to.
I had these machines examined by expert electronics engineers, several physicists and someone who built the first semiconductors and integrated circuits in Germany for SIEMENS many years ago. They saw the machines and agree that there is no theory completely explaining where the energy comes from. But they don't say it is nonsense or ******** or it is not worth looking into.
4. Footnote: Driving a car in AUSTRALIA is a little different from driving in GERMANY where we get -20 degs Celsius in cold winters. That is when batteries fail. If they are sulphated or other wise damaged. Get that?
I'll leave you to your opinions now and I'll stick to mine. If you have someone in Germany send him or her to verify or disprove me. Any other form of discussion is pointless.A waste of time.I am sorry to have to say that.
1. Several Bedini machines are running in my workshop. Every day. They deliver energy to the secondary batteríes, light lamps and do all this far more longer than is possible with conventional thinking. That IS a fact.I don't give a **** if it's impossible.
2. Overunity, underunity....the stuff works as John says. Period. it runs right here for everyone to see. It is not a a matter of BELIEFS. It is a matter of taking the stuff and building it . Measuring it. As I have said a good battery charger indicating aH or Watts input -a voltmeter - an ammeter -a scope if you have one and A STOPWATCH are enough.
3. Build one. Test it. Run it. OBSERVE it with an open mind and not with a big board nailed to the front of your head. See for yourself. Don't hide behind theories. There might be something your theories don't apply to.
I had these machines examined by expert electronics engineers, several physicists and someone who built the first semiconductors and integrated circuits in Germany for SIEMENS many years ago. They saw the machines and agree that there is no theory completely explaining where the energy comes from. But they don't say it is nonsense or ******** or it is not worth looking into.
4. Footnote: Driving a car in AUSTRALIA is a little different from driving in GERMANY where we get -20 degs Celsius in cold winters. That is when batteries fail. If they are sulphated or other wise damaged. Get that?
I'll leave you to your opinions now and I'll stick to mine. If you have someone in Germany send him or her to verify or disprove me. Any other form of discussion is pointless.A waste of time.I am sorry to have to say that.