iknownothing
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2010
- Messages
- 1,357
I don't think anyone needs to be planted. The people in those churches just get carried away enough to do it.
In context, it's not embarrassing. In fact it's more embarrassing to be in the church and not part of the glossolalic in-group.
Never. Speaking personally again, I was drawn into the culture. I was a willing participant, because it was seen as normal and desirable. Sounds strange, I know, but it's true.I can't imagine ... it's totaly embarassing just READING about it.
I wonder how often someone just reaches over and slaps them?
Robert Tilton. Click on the gibberish.
Never. Speaking personally again, I was drawn into the culture. I was a willing participant, because it was seen as normal and desirable. Sounds strange, I know, but it's true.
In context, it's not embarrassing. In fact it's more embarrassing to be in the church and not part of the glossolalic in-group.
I can speak in tongue, pretty well. Tbh first i heard of it been an ancient language but i spose the thought did lie with me, as the first language. I have only seen one other man speak in tongue and it was before i knew everything i know today. He was helping and guiding me (if you follow my posts, the man who gave me the book by Mary K Baxter: A Divine Revelation of Hell from my old work place and i went to church with him where the lights flickered) through my awaken process. He blessed my old house with oil and spoke in tongue to make sure no evil spirits were coming in.
Now days, i speak in it to freak people out lol and it does always give me a sense of feel with snakes (got one tattooed on my arm called eingana). You can pretty much say any English word you want in tongue by thinking it and it just flows out, or sometimes just complete flowing rubbish (like swearing i guess lol). I haven't bothered to look into more anyway, its just there when needed.
On the churches doing it.. it could be a setup so more people will follow that church and more money will be given, i hate to say that but man are still fallible.
PS: it did help i was born tongue tied and had to have to cut at birth toowas and still is a pretty big issue in my family, my mum made sure to tell my x-gf when i didn't like wtf?
I bet if you asked them to repeat themselves,they couldn't do it...lol.
abidabidabidabidabidabidabidabidabidabidabidabidabidabidaabidabidabidabidabidabidabidaabidabidabidabidabidabidabidaabidabidabidabidabidabidabidaabidabidabidabidabidabidabida
Turns out they were just speaking Jive the whole time.
An second http://www.weirdcrap.com/tilton/toh-oh-tee.wav
"Tow oh tow oh tee eee ta bahm bahm bo doh tow go yeah ... YEAH ha key kah Soho, so Yahbah bah dahba sata"
In this one, his car got stuck ... and when it got towed out the fender got dented twice ... then he found his spare key and drove to Soho and was happy he didn't miss a re-run of the Flintstones on his new satellite dish.