• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

Of course it is. That's what makes it suspect. If it didn't fit with what really happened, then we'd have evidence of, uhm, something? Yeah, that's it, something!


Yep.. By implication, General Relativity is an inside job or something. Our truther friend surely is no less than a super genius.

I have this genius on ignore, happily, happily, but just could not resist responding to the densest truther statement I've seen. I'm weak. I admit it.
 
I don't have an official stance, you see I am not an official.

What evidence have you shown me? You have a CNN news report that the FBI said 95% of the plane was recovered that has no corroboration from anywhere. What other evidence have you shown me?


You're kidding, right? Let's start with the DNA evidence.

I see you have JAQing off to an art.
 
Last edited:
I see. The Iron Mountain claim is dismissed because I don't have another source but the 95% claim is fact despite you guys not having any other source but CNN.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Find me the original FBI source or it didn't happen.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5475959&postcount=89

bears repeating and it equally applies to 77 and 93. Chains of evidence collectively prove the identity of the plane. Your complaints about either 77 or 93 are therefore unfounded.
 
You're kidding, right? Let's start with the DNA evidence.

I see you have JAQing off to an art.

Could you be a little more mature? You really think using the phrase "JAQing off" on an educational forum helps your case?

Do you have a link to this DNA evidence?
 
I see. The Iron Mountain claim is dismissed because I don't have another source but the 95% claim is fact despite you guys not having any other source but CNN.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Find me the original FBI source or it didn't happen.
Let's be more accurate. The news report about "Iron Mountain" does not actually support your claim of the plane wreckage being stored there because she never mentions what (specifically) was there.
 
Let's be more accurate. The news report about "Iron Mountain" does not actually support your claim of the plane wreckage being stored there because she never mentions what (specifically) was there.

She says the charred remains of flight 93. What would you like her to do, list the millions of parts that make up a 757?

You really are grasping at straws here.

Here, let me try that:

The news report about 95% wreckage recovered does not actually support your claim of the of 95% wreckage recovered there because CNN never mentions what (specifically) was recovered.
 
Last edited:
She says the charred remains of flight 93. What would you like her to do, list the millions of parts that make up a 757?

You really are grasping at straws here.

Here, let me try that:

The news report about 95% wreckage recovered does not actually support your claim of the of 95% wreckage recovered there because CNN never mentions what (specifically) was recovered.
Works for me. Are you ready to start the revolution yet?
 
She says the charred remains of flight 93. What would you like her to do, list the millions of parts that make up a 757?

You really are grasping at straws here.

Here, let me try that:

The news report about 95% wreckage recovered does not actually support your claim of the of 95% wreckage recovered there because CNN never mentions what (specifically) was recovered.

So what?
 
Could you be a little more mature? You really think using the phrase "JAQing off" on an educational forum helps your case?

Do you have a link to this DNA evidence?

Here' ya go.

"September 11: how they identified the victims", The Lancet, Volume 360, Issue 9335, Pages 807-808 by Reif, W.

You are profoundly ignorant of the massive amount of evidence that lets us evaluate news stories about 9/11.
 
Last edited:
What revolution? Have I ever claimed I wanted one or there will be one?

You got that FBI source for the 95% recovered claim yet?

If you don't believe it, file a FOIA request with the FBI and start investigating.
 
What revolution? Have I ever claimed I wanted one or there will be one?

You got that FBI source for the 95% recovered claim yet?
Like I already said, If you want to claim that Crowley was not the source for CNN's claim it makes no difference to me. Frankly it doesn't really matter to me if you believe the CNN report (or me).

Take your little piece (of what I don't know) and do with it what you wish.
 
Nice dodge. You have not even read it have you?

Yes I have. You can, too.

You are one lazy-a** investigator. Given my citation, you could gave googled it up yourself.

Since it's copyrighted, I can't post the whole thing, but here is a bit. Notice that at least for a while, the public (you and I) could see an exhibit on how the analysis was done.

Now, the public can view a photographic record of how military pathologists identified virtually all the victims at two of the crash sites: the Pentagon, where 189 died, and a rural part of Pennsylvania, where 44 died in the thwarted hijacking. The identification of the nearly 3000 victims at the World Trade Center was dealt with by New York's local authorities.
At the centre of the identification process was the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, the main government agency for postmortem identification of bodily remains recovered from new and old military events. Its efforts were challenged by the destructiveness of the crashes; for forensic specialists, little was left to work with at either site. Nonetheless, advanced preparations for disasters proved useful, perhaps indispensable, to identification efforts. After the crashes, on-site responses were promptly provided by the federal government's regional Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team (DMORT), a volunteer organisation of citizens and federal employees who provide forensic, mortuary, and family support services after disasters. The DMORT professional roster includes forensic pathologists, forensic anthropologists who specialise in osteology, and forensic odontologists. The crash sites were designated as federal crime scenes, so federal authorities could control access and supervise recovery of remains.

 
Last edited:
She says the charred remains of flight 93. What would you like her to do, list the millions of parts that make up a 757?

The bolded part suggests to me that they are referring to materials other than scrap metal. The scrap metal would still, legally, belong to the airline.

Personal affects are quite another matter. These must, by law, be returned to next next of kin of victims when ever possible. Unclaimed items must be retained for some time. It is likely that some such items will be incorporated into planned monuments and archives related to the event.

Business documents, keys and flash drives and such are still the property of the businesses that victims represented.

These items must be stored somewhere secure and out from underfoot.
This is probably what was meant by "charred remains."
 
So I guess Vinnie has suddenly lost interest in DNA used to identify the passengers & crew on 9/11.
 
Nice dodge. You have not even read it have you?

actually, I have.

It is in ebscohost and is easily available to anyone with a subscription. Of course baring that you can always walk into any public library in the US or UK and with a magical substance (a library card) as for an ILL (Inter Library Loan) and they can get you a copy to read.

You ahve the proof that the US government murdered 3,000 people, but are too lazy to find out more.

Do you need to be spoon fed everything? OR is it that mommy won't give you a ride to the library? Oh... maybe it is because the Lancet isn't a popup book.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom