TruthersLie
This space for rent.
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2009
- Messages
- 3,715
Twin.
I would just be happy to see any truther present any type of simplified narrative which explained ANY part of 9/11. Yet all we ever see is.
da guvmint did it
da jews did it
da masons did it
da NWO
da illuminati
MOTHRA did it (oh wait, that is my pet theory).
They can't agree on HOW anything was done, WHO did it, WHY it was done.
I wish they would at least provide a simple who, what, when and how it was done. But that is too hard for scooby and the gang.
I would just be happy to see any truther present any type of simplified narrative which explained ANY part of 9/11. Yet all we ever see is.
da guvmint did it
da jews did it
da masons did it
da NWO
da illuminati
MOTHRA did it (oh wait, that is my pet theory).
They can't agree on HOW anything was done, WHO did it, WHY it was done.
I wish they would at least provide a simple who, what, when and how it was done. But that is too hard for scooby and the gang.
Last edited: