Justin39640
Illuminator
- Joined
- May 22, 2009
- Messages
- 4,202
I really am sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.
If you're looking for evidense then turn to your own "movement".
HEHE
I really am sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.
If you refuse to contact them, then this isn't about getting answers, but just trolling.
Do you have an independent source verifying that the aircraft debris is there?Do you have a source for the bolded statement?
The video shows an employee of Iron Mountain confirming that Flight 93 wreakage is there.
Why can't debunkers just say they don't have it? It's not like they need to admit it means something. They just can't admit it wasn't done. That's all I was trying to point out.
Most of the physical evidence surrounding 9/11 was destroyed before a real investigation could be conducted.
Debunkers rely on that destruction.
8 years of failure, marked with susspetion of 2 weeks. Typical truth member in the vapor movment which only truth is 10 dollar DVDs, begging for money, and spewing lies for 8 years.I really am sorry debunkers have no evidense of any of the 9/11 plane debris. That's all I was ever trying to say.
Do you have an independent source verifying that the aircraft debris is there?
Are we rejecting the news report because a source hasn't verified it?
If you would like to play that game then there is a positive raft of debunker claims that are based on news articles that are unverified, where should I start?
Are we rejecting the news report because a source hasn't verified it?
If you would like to play that game then there is a positive raft of debunker claims that are based on news articles that are unverified, where should I start?
Are we rejecting the news report because a source hasn't verified it?
Iron Mountain stories sound kind of like the "pools of molten steel" stories. No valid source.
Sticking to flight 93, do you have an independent source that 95% of the plane was recovered?
Sticking to flight 93, do you have an independent source that 95% of the plane was recovered?
You see, you set a dangerous precedent here. I can now reject your factoids if they only have a news source.
Just came by to see if the "skeptics" have found any evidence that identifies Flight 77. Sursprise, surprise, they haven't.
Oh well, keep looking, you might find something in the end.
It's me. It's all in my garage. Come on over, and I'll show it to you.Where is the original FBI source that 95% of the plane was recovered?
Where is the original FBI source that 95% of the plane was recovered?
Sorry. I got hungry here in my garage looking at the plane parts.Where is my ham sandwich? I ordered it twenty minutes ago.