WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2003
- Messages
- 59,856
Why would they inventory the wreckage? Was a mechanical failure suspected?Where is the inventory of the wreckage recovered beachnut? Is it a secret?
Why would they inventory the wreckage? Was a mechanical failure suspected?Where is the inventory of the wreckage recovered beachnut? Is it a secret?
Why would they inventory the wreckage? Was a mechanical failure suspected?
So it isn't anywhere to be found? It wasn't done right debunker?
Come on you can say it.
Why don't you debunkers just count up all the parts seen in your unsourced photographs and tell me what you got then?
I mean what else have you got? Count it up for me. Let me know.
So you are a no-planer.So it isn't anywhere to be found? It wasn't done right debunker?
Why don't you debunkers just count up all the parts seen in your unsourced photographs and tell me what you got then?
I mean what else have you got? Count it up for me. Let me know.
Are you posting idiotic ideas on purpose?Listen, I already told you. We can talk about DNA another time. In fact any time you like. I've never denied there were victims of 9/11. But DNA does not identify the plane. DNA identifies the victims.
...
Evidence is not used to form his/her idiotic delusions. It must be too hard to investigate the FDR and RADAR data.DNA, eyewitnesses, Radar, FDR, CVR, ETC
American Airlines right next to DFW International. If you're ever in town I could give you directions.
How is plane debris DNA identified? Can any debunker show that this has ever been done in the history of mankind nevermind for 9/11? And if you are going to claim this was done for 9/11? Then I'll need to see the record of the DNA identification of the plane debris.
Thanks.
DNA was not the only thing used to ID the flights.How is plane debris DNA identified? Can any debunker show that this has ever been done in the history of mankind nevermind for 9/11? And if you are going to claim this was done for 9/11? Then I'll need to see the record of the DNA identification of the plane debris.
Thanks.
Did you forget the number that fast? (202) 324-3691
How is plane debris DNA identified? Can any debunker show that this has ever been done in the history of mankind nevermind for 9/11? And if you are going to claim this was done for 9/11? Then I'll need to see the record of the DNA identification of the plane debris.
Thanks.
A multidisciplinary team of more than 50 forensic specialists, scientists, and support personnel from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, with headquarters at Walter Reed, played a major role in Operation Noble Eagle investigations, officials said.
[...]
At autopsy, forensic pathologists determined the cause and manner of death, aided by forensic anthropologist Dr. William C. Rodriguez in determining the race, sex, and stature of victims. A board-certified epidemiologist managed the tracking system for data collected during the autopsy process, and tissue samples were collected for DNA identification and further toxicology studies. Forensic photographers, essential to any forensic investigation, documented injuries and personal effects. Mortuary specialists then embalmed, dressed, and casketed remains prior to release to next-of-kin.
[...]
Teams of forensic scientists, under the direction of Demris Lee, technical leader of the Nuclear DNA Section, took over the difficult chore of generating a DNA profile of the victims. Their work included not only the Pentagon crash victims, but the victims of the Somerset County crash as well. Every one of the organization's 102 DNA analysts, sample processors, logistics staff, and administrative personnel were involved -- from collecting, tracking, analyzing DNA samples, and gathering and logging DNA reference material to preparing DNA reports. For 18 days following the terrorist attacks, AFDIL employees worked on 12-hour shifts, seven days a week to meet the mission requirements.
Debunkers don't have a plane. In fact they don't have any planes. Let's see the debris. Let's count it. Was this never done? Was 5% of the planes recovered? 50%? Whatever.
If you don't know debunkers just say it. Your mommies will still love you. You don't think it matters anyway, right? So say you don't know.
I also don't have pieces of the Titanic. Or a moon rock. So?
How is plane debris DNA identified? Can any debunker show that this has ever been done in the history of mankind nevermind for 9/11? And if you are going to claim this was done for 9/11? Then I'll need to see the record of the DNA identification of the plane debris.
Thanks.
Because that's why this thread was split by a moderstor. It's what I asked. And know debunker here has put up. And they never will. They just keep showing up with nothing. Just like you.
Listen, I already told you. We can talk about DNA another time. In fact any time you like. I've never denied there were victims of 9/11. But DNA does not identify the plane. DNA identifies the victims.
I am talking about the plane. The plane has not been identified to this day on the ground or in the air for that matter.
If a plane was recovered I want to know how much and how the parts were linked to 77. The same thing for every other plane on 9/11. Now some debunkers here claim this was done. Or at least insinuate as much. Where is this accounting?
If it's not anywhere? Fine. If it doesn't mean anything to a debunker? Fine. Just don't pretend like you know it was done.
This is almost word for word with ultima1.......interesting!
Algebra34 said:Have you seen all of the wreakage from all four flights DGM?
I have been doing research but the FAA will not release serial numbers for the planes.
Also because no one can show verifiable proof that the wreakage is from AA77.