• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread Where is the evidence for Flight 77?

No, really, why do you want to know?

Why is it important?

And, obviously, if it is important, why won't you go look for the information? This is odd. The other day, I wanted to know Ted Williams' lifetime batting average. So I looked it up. I wanted to know about Loose Change and their charitable donations. So I emailed them. Do you live in some place where you aren't allowed to communicate with real people outside of this forum?
 
Because that's why this thread was split by a moderstor. It's what I asked. And know debunker here has put up. And they never will. They just keep showing up with nothing. Just like you.

Sheesh. Why do want to know how many parts were identified and inventoried?
 
Because that's why this thread was split by a moderstor. It's what I asked. And know debunker here has put up. And they never will. They just keep showing up with nothing. Just like you.


why in the world would anybody on this board or anywhere else be responsible for finding you any information especially when we've seen it be spoon fed to you and watched you regurgitate it?
 
Debunkers don't have a plane. In fact they don't have any planes. Let's see the debris. Let's count it. Was this never done? Was 5% of the planes recovered? 50%? Whatever.

If you don't know debunkers just say it. Your mommies will still love you. You don't think it matters anyway, right? So say you don't know.
 
Well at least you admit that you're the 'Special' sort of truther known as a no planer. That helps.

Bye HI.
 
Debunkers don't have a plane. In fact they don't have any planes. Let's see the debris. Let's count it. Was this never done? Was 5% of the planes recovered? 50%? Whatever.

If you don't know debunkers just say it. Your mommies will still love you. You don't think it matters anyway, right? So say you don't know.

So you still won't give a reason why it's important.
 
So you still won't give a reason why it's important.

It's physical evidense of the crime. Was it destroyed before it was accounted for? Do you know either way.

I want to know what you think you know and just how you think you know it.
 
It's physical evidense of the crime. Was it destroyed before it was accounted for? Do you know either way.

I want to know what you think you know and just how you think you know it.

So is the DNA, combined with all the other evidence, it isn't important to know how much, if it is to you go find out.
 
So is the DNA, combined with all the other evidence, it isn't important to know how much, if it is to you go find out.

Listen, I already told you. We can talk about DNA another time. In fact any time you like. I've never denied there were victims of 9/11. But DNA does not identify the plane. DNA identifies the victims.

I am talking about the plane. The plane has not been identified to this day on the ground or in the air for that matter.

If a plane was recovered I want to know how much and how the parts were linked to 77. The same thing for every other plane on 9/11. Now some debunkers here claim this was done. Or at least insinuate as much. Where is this accounting?

If it's not anywhere? Fine. If it doesn't mean anything to a debunker? Fine. Just don't pretend like you know it was done.
 
Listen, I already told you. We can talk about DNA another time. In fact any time you like. I've never denied there were victims of 9/11. But DNA does not identify the plane. DNA identifies the victims.

Planes don't have passengers? LOL. Of course it does, you just want to ignore it.
 
Listen, I already told you. We can talk about DNA another time. In fact any time you like. I've never denied there were victims of 9/11. But DNA does not identify the plane. DNA identifies the victims.

I am talking about the plane. The plane has not been identified to this day on the ground or in the air for that matter.

If a plane was recovered I want to know how much and how the parts were linked to 77. The same thing for every other plane on 9/11. Now some debunkers here claim this was done. Or at least insinuate as much. Where is this accounting?

If it's not anywhere? Fine. If it doesn't mean anything to a debunker? Fine. Just don't pretend like you know it was done.

"As the crashes of the four airliners on Tuesday are criminal acts, the FBI is the lead investigative agency and will release all information on the progress of the investigation. News media should direct questions on this investigation to the FBI’s press office at (202) 324-3691."


http://www.ntsb.gov/pressrel/2001/010913.htm

"The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any
material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to
issue a report or open a public docket."

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/GenPDF.asp?id=DCA01MA064&rpt=fa
 
Last edited:
"As the crashes of the four airliners on Tuesday are criminal acts, the FBI is the lead investigative agency and will release all information on the progress of the investigation. News media should direct questions on this investigation to the FBI’s press office at (202) 324-3691."


http://www.ntsb.gov/pressrel/2001/010913.htm

"The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 are under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation. The Safety Board provided requested technical assistance to the FBI, and any
material generated by the NTSB is under the control of the FBI. The Safety Board does not plan to
issue a report or open a public docket."

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/GenPDF.asp?id=DCA01MA064&rpt=fa

So there is no accounting available to view of all the plane parts. Thank you Unloved.

Why do you debunkers keep posting? Does pretending to get the last word help you sleep?
 
So there is no accounting available to view of all the plane parts. Thank you Unloved.

Why do you debunkers keep posting? Does pretending to get the last word help you sleep?

As stated, the investigation was done by the FBI and the NTSB didn't release a public report. I gave you the number to inquire if you're interested. If you call them, I'm sure they'll give you a fat amount of information, and that should interest you.
 
Listen, I already told you. We can talk about DNA another time. In fact any time you like. I've never denied there were victims of 9/11. But DNA does not identify the plane. DNA identifies the victims.
So you and I get on to a plane lets say flight 88, then flight 88 disappears, and there is a flaming hole in the side of a building with our DNA as well as wreckage of an airplane in it, would it not be smart to assume that it could be flight 88?

I am talking about the plane. The plane has not been identified to this day on the ground or in the air for that matter.
Really?

If a plane was recovered I want to know how much and how the parts were linked to 77. The same thing for every other plane on 9/11.
DNA, eyewitnesses, Radar, FDR, CVR, ETC

Now some debunkers here claim this was done. Or at least insinuate as much. Where is this accounting?
American Airlines right next to DFW International. If you're ever in town I could give you directions.

If it's not anywhere? Fine. If it doesn't mean anything to a debunker? Fine. Just don't pretend like you know it was done.
Just as soon as you stop pretending that you care where the "plane" is. This is all about you trying to prove to that the debunkers don't know every single little thing, like we ever claimed that we did.
 
So you and I get on to a plane lets say flight 88, then flight 88 disappears, and there is a flaming hole in the side of a building with our DNA as well as wreckage of an airplane in it, would it not be smart to assume that it could be flight 88?

Really?

DNA, eyewitnesses, Radar, FDR, CVR, ETC

American Airlines right next to DFW International. If you're ever in town I could give you directions.


Just as soon as you stop pretending that you care where the "plane" is. This is all about you trying to prove to that the debunkers don't know every single little thing, like we ever claimed that we did.

Don't cry. Identify the plane or say you can't.
 
Edited by Darat: 
Breach of Mod Warning & Membership Agreement removed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
...
Now would you like to talk about 9/11 anytime soon? Probably not. huh debunker?
Where is your evidence against the DNA, FDR, multiple RADAR sites, witnesses, physics evidence, knocked down lampposts and more?

Your dog ate the evidence? Why are you evidence free?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom