• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I'm thinking of taking a camera...

Yeah theres this site here
http://www.911oz.com/

They have followings everywhere unfortunately.



Well, I have a sunday to spare, but Im not paying to get into that event... Maybe Ill stand out the front of the building handing out 9/11 debunking pamphlets... I wonder what their reaction would be to come out of their session to the see people handing out debunking info.

They would probably try to silence you like any good cult would. Do it, but tape the entire thing.
 
If you are going to do "man on the street" interviews you either need either a tripod or an assistant to hold the camera.
 
If you are going to do "man on the street" interviews you either need either a tripod or an assistant to hold the camera.

All very well in theory, but I think I can ask questions and shoot at the same time. I'm not intending to have too many shots of myself in this thing.

My main worry is working out the editing software in post.
 
http://www.thehardevidence.com/site

A big Truther event is on this weekend here in beautiful sunny Sydney and I was thinking of going along with a video camera. Do any of the JREF regulars have any suggestions for questions or tactics I might use?

I doubt I'll be talking to any of the featured guests (S. Jones & Gage) or even Luke Rudowski, probably just the rank and file gullible chumps who have shelled out too much money to hear these guys mumble rubbish.

I have a bit of experience using a camera, but the rest is all new.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

I would dearly love to see you ask Gage why he doesn't use the full clip of the collapse of WTC 7 including pointing out the collapse of the East (Mechanical) Penthouse but instead only uses the final collapse of the outer facade and presents that as the entire collapse.
 
Only 20? Hardly seems worth the effort for them to fly in the speakers, book an auditorium etc. Surely they'd have to get a few hundred just for it to be commercially viable.

I assume they are doing it for money or do they have untold reserves and that is not the issue?

They posted in 9/11 truth on face book they only sold about half the tickets to the event. I just wish I could afford to import a half dozen JREFers to heckle them. It would be worth it just for the lulz.
 
There's no reason you can't get into the event for free; just print up an official-looking press pass, preferably with cool Illuminati-looking symbols (the all-seeing eye), and have it signed by Moloch. If nothing else, it gives you a little more entertainment, even if they don't let you attend.
 
Ask Luke if he still thinks that you have to be a wizard in order to read the NIST report.

Ask Gage why is he still being deceitful about the witnesses who said they saw flashes by taking quotes of ONLY TWO witnesses that said they saw flashes at the WTC and splitting them up into many more unidentified quotes to make it look like more witnesses said they saw flashes.
 
One word of advice on using the video camera: attach a tripod, even if you don't use it. Extend the top post and hold it by that; the weight of the hanging legs, even when not extended, helps to steady your shots.

Okay, that wasn't one word, exactly, but you get the drift.

monopod :D (1 word and it had 1 in it, hehe)
 
Hey, Brainache; did you notice this from your link?

I really don't want to have to sit through the speeches etc, I just want to get a few audio grabs from the audience as they go to lunch (not provided), then maybe go to a pub and drown my frustration in beer.
 
There's no reason you can't get into the event for free; just print up an official-looking press pass, preferably with cool Illuminati-looking symbols (the all-seeing eye), and have it signed by Moloch. If nothing else, it gives you a little more entertainment, even if they don't let you attend.

:D I really wish I lived in Sydney now.
 
There's no reason you can't get into the event for free; just print up an official-looking press pass, preferably with cool Illuminati-looking symbols (the all-seeing eye), and have it signed by Moloch. If nothing else, it gives you a little more entertainment, even if they don't let you attend.

I didn't even see this at first. This gets an Honorable mention as well.
 
Black suit, black hat, sunglasses, ear piece, and never, ever smile. Film everybody. Talk to your lapel with mysterious code words and phrases. "Dumpling has met with Little John." "The cheese is on the cracker."

Unless you're being serious about it. Then I'll look at Hey Leroy's and scott.in.taiwan's advice.

How did you find out how do I look??? :D
 
I've managed to get a friend to come along to ask these clowns some questions. She's no expert, but she can be quite funny.

Unfortunately the camera I will be using has no input for an external mic, so it will be camera mic all the way. On the positive side, I did manage to get a tripod.

I will be editing the results using good old windows movie maker, so don't expect too much. Now I'm starting to wish I'd paid more attention to those editors I used to work with. Establishing shot.... MCU... CU... Cut-away... noddy....fade..............mumble mumble mumble........ is this thing still on? Damn
 
Did you know that I am overweight... not cause of all the junkfood I eat, but because of the fluride in the water? Isn't it lovely to live in a world where everything inconvenient is simply a government conspiracy.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom