• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

I'm thinking of taking a camera...

I've uploaded parts 1 and 2 to Youtube. Currently loading part three.

The title is "Nuts Downunder" and my account name is MrBrainache.

 
So far so good except one thing: The music in the background makes it hard to hear the discussions, for me at least.
 
You'd think truthers would know about Snopes. Aparently not.



ETA: No, of course that's not aimed at Hokulele. She already knows about that link. This is for others benefit; I've been seeing some new names around here.

It just gets me how twoofers don't even flinch when considering that the institutions which devote themselves to exposing nonsense devote just as much, sometimes more, attention at the 9/11 TM as they do with other cults and conspiracy theories.
 
I've uploaded parts 1 and 2 to Youtube. Currently loading part three.

The title is "Nuts Downunder" and my account name is MrBrainache.


LOL! I guess you can just say "laws of physics" and that somehow makes it true. Yet more twoofer hand waving.
 
LOL! I guess you can just say "laws of physics" and that somehow makes it true. Yet more twoofer hand waving.

I like the way that guy later says: "I disagree with a lot of Engineers, I also disagree with a lot of Priests" as if it's the same thing.
 
So far so good except one thing: The music in the background makes it hard to hear the discussions, for me at least.

I turned the music up over some of them because they were just saying the same things over and over again.

If I get a chance, I might upload the raw footage.
 
The Blunder Down Under! :)

Great stuff, definitely going to post at SLC for tomorrow morning!

ETA: Any estimates on the ages of the participants? I note that most of the interviewees were very young; the first guy seems the oldest and he doesn't look north of 35.

ETAII: Great job! The more I watch the more I enjoy this!
 
Last edited:
The Blunder Down Under! :)

Great stuff, definitely going to post at SLC for tomorrow morning!

ETA: Any estimates on the ages of the participants? I note that most of the interviewees were very young; the first guy seems the oldest and he doesn't look north of 35.

ETAII: Great job! The more I watch the more I enjoy this!

Wow. Thanks. There is a shot that I got as I was walking in to the theatre and it looks to me like there are a lot of middle-aged people there. I'd say the majority were over 40 at least.
 
Thanks for the vids. What music did you use? Its very good and I kind of recognise it.

Sad that they are bringing out the same tired old arguments again and again.

Wow. Thanks. There is a shot that I got as I was walking in to the theatre and it looks to me like there are a lot of middle-aged people there. I'd say the majority were over 40 at least.

I have been to a couple of their events.

There seems to be a core of university students and recent graduates (i.e. early twenties) and then a bunch of ageing activists. Some of those men and women seem to be active in various socialist and environmentalist movements. These guys seem to be left over from the cold war era; I think they are left over from the cold war era and are willing to entertain any theory that makes the US look evil.

Did they get onto the theories about who is really behind it all? It was Freemasons and Jewish elites the last time I spoke to some of them.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the vids. What music did you use? Its very good and I kind of recognise it.

A couple of tracks from "My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts" By Brian Eno and David Byrne. One Rory McCleod song (Hug You Like A Mountain) and a couple of my own compositions with voices provided by Monty Python and William S Burroughs.

Sad that they are bringing out the same tired old arguments again and again.



I have been to a couple of their events.

There seems to be a core of university students and recent graduates (i.e. early twenties) and then a bunch of ageing activists. Some of those men and women seem to be active in various socialist and environmentalist movements. These guys seem to be left over from the cold war era; I think they are left over from the cold war era and are willing to entertain any theory that makes the US look evil.

Did they get onto the theories about who is really behind it all? It was Freemasons and Jewish elites the last time I spoke to some of them.

There was a few references to Freemasonry.
 
A couple of tracks from "My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts" By Brian Eno and David Byrne.

Of course. Two of my favourite artists and a great album.

You did a really good job in keeping your cool and responding to their silly claims. They just rile me up too much.


I love the line when Cosmos says 'I'm not a physical evidence person... I just see it and I know that it is wrong."

And this one made me laugh:
You on WTC7: "The core is gone"
Cosmos: "How come there isn't anything in there holding it up?"
 
Last edited:
Didn't I say somehwre there'd only be 20 people? I guess I lost on that one.

This older leftie thing is interesting to me. I am an ethnic Canadian and it's the same in my homeland. It's the leftie anti-USA crowd that hangs with 911 Truth. That's what made it surprising to me that all the 911 Truthers I have talked with - ALL of them - are rabid American conservatives. They are so far right, if there was no Ron Paul, they wouldn't vote. And then there's Luke R. working with Russia Today to promote his vision of a new great America. For a guy with a degree in poli sci, he's a very dull cookie. But ten they all are.
 
I am currently uploading a version of the vid. called "Unmixed Nuts". I have removed the intrusive music so we can enjoy the Truth in all of it's ugly glory (except for the traffic noise and general incoherence of the Truthers).
 
Please keep me up to date, as I really cannot hear much of anything on them. But, I also have some hearing issues as of late.

BTW, fantastic!! Great job.

ETA: You guys talk funny.
 
Last edited:
Please keep me up to date, as I really cannot hear much of anything on them. But, I also have some hearing issues as of late.

BTW, fantastic!! Great job.

Thanks for that. The no annoying music version is up now. I called it "Unmixed nuts".



I also put up a couple of clips featuring only the music tracks that I made myself using a cheap computer program (magix music maker 2004) and a few cut up samples of William S Burroughs and Monty Python. They are called "Strange Women" (Python) and "Taking The Appendix Out" (Burroughs).




I know what you mean about the hearing thing, if I'm in a room with more than two people speaking at once, it all just turns into a big indecipherable noise.

ETA: No, YOU guys talk funny!
 
Last edited:
Thank you Sir!! Much obliged.

Nah, I was in a fire the other day, and had a Big Ol TV get too hot and "come from together forcefully" right near me. I have heard ringing ever sense.

No, You guys talk funny. I am from Boston, we talk just fine. Thanks.
 
Thank you Sir!! Much obliged.

Nah, I was in a fire the other day, and had a Big Ol TV get too hot and "come from together forcefully" right near me. I have heard ringing ever sense.

No, You guys talk funny. I am from Boston, we talk just fine. Thanks.

Say Chowder.

Crikey!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom