• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Attention, NWO

Ok. For the next Bohemian Grove, I have been asked to send out the following reminder:

NO POTATO SALAD.

We had like 11 tons of the stuff last year because everyone brought the same thing. There is a sign-up sheet in the break room next to the fridge, please check the list and indicate what you will be bringing so we can avoid last year's problems.

If we hadn't been allowed to use it all to drown those orphans, I honestly don't know how we would have coped.
 
Ok. For the next Bohemian Grove, I have been asked to send out the following reminder:

NO POTATO SALAD.

We had like 11 tons of the stuff last year because everyone brought the same thing. There is a sign-up sheet in the break room next to the fridge, please check the list and indicate what you will be bringing so we can avoid last year's problems.

If we hadn't been allowed to use it all to drown those orphans, I honestly don't know how we would have coped.



Just make sure the bartenders are properly qualified this year! No one wants a reprise of last year's bloodbath!

later-at-the-bar.png
 
Just some notes from the NWO Research library:
  1. The Reptiloid Erotica section is FOR RESEARCH ONLY!
  2. NO MOULTING IN THE LIBRARY!
  3. Even if you are Alex Jones POINT ONE WORKS FOR YOU TOO!
  4. No running with knifes, NWO swords, Bohemian Grove Sacrificial daggers!
  5. For our reptiloid visitors: Don't eat the library assistants! They are hard to indoctrinate!
  6. No distortions of space and time in the library! THOSE GRIMOIRES ARE VALUABLE!
 
To the owner of the white Lexus with license plate ***696.

You have left your death laser on.
 
Ok. For the next Bohemian Grove, I have been asked to send out the following reminder:

NO POTATO SALAD.

We had like 11 tons of the stuff last year because everyone brought the same thing. There is a sign-up sheet in the break room next to the fridge, please check the list and indicate what you will be bringing so we can avoid last year's problems.

If we hadn't been allowed to use it all to drown those orphans, I honestly don't know how we would have coped.

I'll be bringing my delicious Long Pig cassarole as we know, certain members tend to take more then their share so this year I've doubled the amount. ULTIMA2 Aggravating NWO cyborg will be bussing the tables, pay no attention to him as I think he's developing an ego.

Audible Click
The Gap In The Plot Project
Our Motto: "I'd kill you but you might bleed on my shoes."
 
Ok. For the next Bohemian Grove, I have been asked to send out the following reminder:

NO POTATO SALAD.

We had like 11 tons of the stuff last year because everyone brought the same thing. There is a sign-up sheet in the break room next to the fridge, please check the list and indicate what you will be bringing so we can avoid last year's problems.

If we hadn't been allowed to use it all to drown those orphans, I honestly don't know how we would have coped.

I'll be bringing my delicious Long Pig cassarole as we know, certain members tend to take more then their share so this year I've doubled the amount. ULTIMA2 Aggravating NWO cyborg will be bussing the tables, pay no attention to him as I think he's developing an ego.

Audible Click
The Gap In The Plot Project
Our Motto: "I'd kill you but you might bleed on my shoes."

I'm bringing brownies. No, the bar cookies, not the "mythological" elfin creatures (we all know how mythological they are, don't we?)

The only thing subversive about my brownies is how delicious they are. At least, that's the story I'm sticking to.
 
I'm bringing brownies. No, the bar cookies, not the "mythological" elfin creatures (we all know how mythological they are, don't we?)

The only thing subversive about my brownies is how delicious they are. At least, that's the story I'm sticking to.

The elfin part is also rather mythological. I mean, humping legs like that... and even reptiloid legs, that's not that elfin.
 
Do I really drop one grade for voting Republican in the last election? Or can I bring toll house cookies to the next 4 cookouts and make up for it?
 
You say that as if you think it was accidental.

It had better be. The last thing we need is a few more buildings dustified by death lasers. We're already having to hide 200,000 feet of melted steel; there's no more room in the garden shed.
 
It had better be. The last thing we need is a few more buildings dustified by death lasers. We're already having to hide 200,000 feet of melted steel; there's no more room in the garden shed.

THAT is not a garden shed! It's the ritual room for the Baal worship, even if we discontinued that in favor of Moloch! You can only sacrifice so many children!
 
Do I really drop one grade for voting Republican in the last election? Or can I bring toll house cookies to the next 4 cookouts and make up for it?

Actually, you have two options:

1) You go through the official NWO re-indoctrination procedure wherein we rip off your skin and give it to one of our reptile overlords for their personal use while keeping you alive in agonizing torture until your skin grows back, or

2) You get sent to my department for experimentation.

If I were you, I'd go with option one. *grins evilly*
 
Do I really drop one grade for voting Republican in the last election? Or can I bring toll house cookies to the next 4 cookouts and make up for it?


Actually you were docked for voting at all...LOL...guys...this guy..(laugh)...voted! That's just hilarious....ppphhh!! Like elections are "real". You don't read the memos..do you?

I would also like to take this time to protest the rejection of Form IRIG-87-a (request for rigging of major sporting event) that I submitted.

Come on man....my kid's in the YMCA league championship...have a heart.
 
Last edited:
Come on man....my kid's in the YMCA league championship...have a heart.



Look, how are the next generation of the NWO going to learn how to lie, cheat and steal properly, if we go rigging all their games for them? Let him break the opposing pitcher's arm on his own, I say!


That, or bribe the Umpire. Up his allowance, and see what happens.
 
If I were you, I'd go with option one. *grins evilly*

Go with option one.

I chose number two, thinking it sounded like a good time.

Don't get me wrong, it was. But now I have the unexplained ability to create balloon animals using only my **********.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom