Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2006
- Messages
- 9,778
How to Tell that the 9/11 Truth Movement is Essentially Dead #182: Even a truther vehemently refuses to associate organizations having "9/11" and "Truth" in their title with the 9/11 Truth Movement.
Oh, and bill smith is a liar. But we already knew that, right?
ETA: In light of bill smith's claim, I find the necessity of posting this on AE911Truth.org to be quite amusing:
Except that Mr. Stevenson makes no mention of AE911Truth.org in his letter and instead refers to the "9/11 Truth Movement". Clearly, Gage himself considers his organization a part of the 9/11 Truth Movement.
I'd reconsider your position on this particular detail if I were you, bill smith. You're disagreeing with a "credentialed and degreed engineer", and as we all know.. they're unassailable.
Oh, and bill smith is a liar. But we already knew that, right?
ETA: In light of bill smith's claim, I find the necessity of posting this on AE911Truth.org to be quite amusing:
Richard Gage said:AE911Truth.org is extremely concerned about the recent portrayal of our peaceful organization and website by the Simon Wiesenthal Center alongside Taliban militant websites at the recent "Homeland Security Hearing" hosted by Congresswoman Jane Harman. [...] The following letter written to the SWC by John Stevenson is posted in order to also express our concern.
Except that Mr. Stevenson makes no mention of AE911Truth.org in his letter and instead refers to the "9/11 Truth Movement". Clearly, Gage himself considers his organization a part of the 9/11 Truth Movement.
I'd reconsider your position on this particular detail if I were you, bill smith. You're disagreeing with a "credentialed and degreed engineer", and as we all know.. they're unassailable.
Last edited:
