• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

July Stundie Nominations

woot, just frm that one youtube video, a slew of stundies to pick from...oh this month JUST had to be the 40th anniversary of the Moon Landing....the kooks just came out in droves...
 
Jack White continues to view a different reality than the rest of this; immediately following a post where someone shows a freaking picture of the descent stage left behind on the moon (taken via the remote-controlled Lunar Rover camera):
Jack White said:
Did NASA booboo in saying LUNAR MODULES were left on the moon?

Linky.

(There's an image in his post, but I can't view it. I suspect it's the same one as before, though, or nearly so.)

(Also read the text of the image in obviousman's post. Mr. White is still insisting the entire LM returned to orbit.)
 
Jack White continues to view a different reality than the rest of this; immediately following a post where someone shows a freaking picture of the descent stage left behind on the moon (taken via the remote-controlled Lunar Rover camera):

Linky.

(There's an image in his post, but I can't view it. I suspect it's the same one as before, though, or nearly so.)

(Also read the text of the image in obviousman's post. Mr. White is still insisting the entire LM returned to orbit.)



Forget photos, Mr. White makes with the funny just with language:

This will not fool anyone except the public.


"This won't fool anyone, just almost everybody..."


Oh, and:

Evan Burton said:

Fess Up! Who here is Evan? ;)
 
Jack White continues to view a different reality than the rest of this; immediately following a post where someone shows a freaking picture of the descent stage left behind on the moon (taken via the remote-controlled Lunar Rover camera):

jack white said:
Did NASA booboo in saying LUNAR MODULES were left on the moon?


Linky.


I think Charles Babbage said it best, when he said, "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
 
Forget photos, Mr. White makes with the funny just with language:


"This won't fool anyone, just almost everybody..."

Oh, and:

Fess Up! Who here is Evan? ;)

Awesome. The Stundie Movement spreads. Soon we* will get a Cracked article about it and then we will know we* have arrived.


*I have no idea who I am referring to with "we.":D
 
And Cain, our self proclaimed contrarian, destroys whatever credibility he has left:

Good question. For reasons not unlike why I would have favored the Japanese or Germans taking over in World War II
:eye-poppi:eye-poppi:eye-poppi:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp:jaw-dropp
 
This one has to go in here somewhere, as one of the most outstanding demonstrations of poor mathematical skills in the illustrious history of the 9/11 truth movement, that international centre of excellence for innumeracy.

Now that we all agree that 9/11 was an inside job [...]

"Federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them".
59% "not likely"

That's right; a truther is quoting a survey that gives 59% actively disagreeing with the primary tenet of the truth movement, as evidence that everybody now agrees with them. I'm not sure whether it's the incompetence or the lack of self-awareness that's more impressive.

Dave
 
This one has to go in here somewhere, as one of the most outstanding demonstrations of poor mathematical skills in the illustrious history of the 9/11 truth movement, that international centre of excellence for innumeracy.



That's right; a truther is quoting a survey that gives 59% actively disagreeing with the primary tenet of the truth movement, as evidence that everybody now agrees with them. I'm not sure whether it's the incompetence or the lack of self-awareness that's more impressive.

Dave

Damn! Someone beat me to it
 
This one has to go in here somewhere, as one of the most outstanding demonstrations of poor mathematical skills in the illustrious history of the 9/11 truth movement, that international centre of excellence for innumeracy.



That's right; a truther is quoting a survey that gives 59% actively disagreeing with the primary tenet of the truth movement, as evidence that everybody now agrees with them. I'm not sure whether it's the incompetence or the lack of self-awareness that's more impressive.

Dave

I guess he interprets it as saying that it is possible, just not likely. I guess they take what they can in that department.
 
That's completely ignoring the fact that the Earth's rotation has absolutely nothing to do with the length of a year.

Unbelievable...

Errr ... When you're measuring the length of a year in terms of the number of rotations about the Earth's axis it does.

It doesn't invalidate the stundie nom though - I really have no idea why the one time period not being an integer multiple of the other should matter one iota to the atheists the OP is addressing (apart from potential tidal forces, but I'm sure that's way above the OP's head)
 
A new spin on the "they're trying to kill us with the swine flu vaccination" woo ...

stevensons1987 said:
Now call me crazy, I believe it is good to question everything. But suppose when the second strain comes, that strain may be harmful to the people and the masses that take the vaccine will be immunized from the flu. Now the people who have learned about what the vaccine could contain, won't take the shot and that could be used to cull alternative media followers such as you and I who have been warned not to take the vaccine if the second strain is in fact deadly or more harmful. This could at the same time be used to discredit alternative media by saying something like "See they thought they wouldn't get swine flu and look what happened".


You guessed it. DI Forums.
 
Last edited:
Checked in at LCF on the lab computer at work today (banned at home), and they have a randomly dumb thread going about sagging trusses in WTC. Didn't have time to pick up any of the posts, but the "Do You Ever Wonder" post about how the firemen reported the fires as being mostly out, "as you would expect in an office building", is amazing stupid. Looks like the guys over there are talking to themselves more and more these days...
 
Last edited:
Title this one: "If two things occur on the same date they were arranged that way on purpose"

Another jewel from one of my favs at the Blackvault;

In response to one woo mentioning this;

"May seem like a small thing but you do know that September 11 was the day they broke ground on the Pentagon? Odd coincidence?"

Cole trickle writes:
Since 9-11 was a planned Military OP I see nothing odd about it, it's far from coincidence of any kind. The people who pull these kinds of things love to make it known, they want you to know as if to say " YEAH, WE DID IT NOW WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?"

Some things are just too obvious when it comes to the lame cover up, one I found almost insulting was/were the actors who were already in place on 9-11. Fox just happened to be on the spot to interview these clowns as witnesses ( EYE WITNESSES ) that is, shortly after the collapse.
http://community.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25&start=430
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom