• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

July Stundie Nominations

I know this isn't a CT quote, and therefore isn't eligible, but it made me sit up and blink rapidly when I saw it. Its from a thread on GUT called Complexity-Whats in it for the universe?
missbuns said:
how do the four fundamental forces explain mental activity, perception and consciousness ? I would suggest at least a fifth fundamental force, some kind of telepathy/resonance - not present during BB - how did any of them evolve ?
 
Rabid Holocast denying bigots say the darndest thing.

I have been told that on cheap vacations people have to wear badges with numbers on it. Not impressed. There is no difference between a numbered tattoo and your social security number. It's a way for the state to identify you.
 
Last edited:
Least. Plausible. Fantasy. Ever.

America is a luxury European Civilization can no longer afford.

So you need to go. And that's what you will. And 9/11 will be the catalyst. And it will be brought about by a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran and others and patriotic forces within the US (Constitutionalists, think Ron Paul). And after 9/11 will come the abolition of the FED, an institution captured by Jewish private bankers located in London in 1913 and currently costs Euro-America 40 million $ per hour on interest payments with which its complete political system is corrupted, bought and paid for.

Next we are going to liberate you.
Ever.
 
Mac53 has a bizarre definition of "predicted 9/11":

This not specifically say 9/11. He does not say 9/11 is going ot happen on 9/11/2001. he does not say its the twin towers and he does not say those towers would collapse because airplanes hit them and fire burned em down.

But just because Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 does not mean 9/11 was an inside job.
 
I'm telling you that a regular Linux cluster with comparable hardware specs could be put together for less than $20,000, using commodity hardware. What custom cards are you referring to?

Right.Computing cluster for really long running computation can be put together from consumer-grade parts.
(I do build computers and it is sometimes too easy to get bad motherboard or memory module...)
 
America is a luxury European Civilization can no longer afford.

So you need to go. And that's what you will. And 9/11 will be the catalyst. And it will be brought about by a temporarily alliance between Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Iran and others and patriotic forces within the US (Constitutionalists, think Ron Paul). And after 9/11 will come the abolition of the FED, an institution captured by Jewish private bankers located in London in 1913 and currently costs Euro-America 40 million $ per hour on interest payments with which its complete political system is corrupted, bought and paid for.

Next we are going to liberate you.

'Storming the opposite beach'.

Goodnight.
right, and Russia/America just agreed to reduce nuclear missiles as well as NATO still being around is just an illusion as well as Iran's election crisis.
 
Damn,somebody beat me to 9/11 Investigator's "We Are Going To Invade America To Overthrow the Jews" rant.

If it was not for the Anti Semitism, I would suspect it of being a viral publicity stunt for a remake of "Red Dawn".
 
Damn,somebody beat me to 9/11 Investigator's "We Are Going To Invade America To Overthrow the Jews" rant.

If it was not for the Anti Semitism, I would suspect it of being a viral publicity stunt for a remake of "Red Dawn".

A Wolverines reference will have to accompany it should it make the finals.......and I'm betting it will.
 
A Wolverines reference will have to accompany it should it make the finals.......and I'm betting it will.


I almost was going to put "Wolverines!" in big block letters at the bottom of my post, but thought it was a little too obvious joke.

"Red Dawn" is one of those film that you know is pretty silly going in, but you like anyway.
 
I almost was going to put "Wolverines!" in big block letters at the bottom of my post, but thought it was a little too obvious joke.

"Red Dawn" is one of those film that you know is pretty silly going in, but you like anyway.

you should have put in "OPERATION SEALION!" It's a little private joke on the AH threads when someone mentions an invasion of britain.

IDK if Hitler had plans for invading the United States, but he'd be crazy to do so.
 
heiwa's tests lol

i dont know if this has been stundied yet
but it was posted on youtube just a few days ago

2 parts of woo lol
 
IDK how good this is
but apparently according to Deep44
the computers that the NIST used to build the collapse models did not have GPU's (graphics processing unit)

Why would I need GPUs to build a Linux cluster that is comparable to the cluster described by NIST in their report? They didn't use GPUs.
 
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4921018#post4921018

Some posters might appreciate this:

Originally Posted by sylvan8798 said:
Angular momentum is defined as L = r X p, where r is a position vector from the body to the ORIGIN or point about which the body is rotating, p is the linear momentum of the body, and you are taking the cross product.
Response:
r2d2m2 said:
That's if you're talking about an individual particle. I'm guessing you googled this equation and missed that small point. Think about it for one second. If we are talking about a body like a planet rotating around its centre of mass then what is r? It can't be zero because to get the cross product (r x p) you start with the product of their magnitudes (rp). And if r is zero then p becomes meaningless (as 0p = 0). It can't be the radius of the body either because not all of the mass is located at that position.

I will give you 10/10 for effort though. Nice try. But this is not the way to combat truthers. I heard you can fight fire with fire but I don't think that applies in this instance.

Moral: Never try to combat truthers with actual physics.

Calculus, anyone?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom