• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

You can conceal the sounds and seismic shockwaves that can be heard and felt for miles around from the demolition of a building higher than the highest successful explosive building demolition ever performed by using...sand bags.


FineWine said:
The NIST Report showed that no sounds of explosives going off were either heard or recorded.

ULTIMA1 said:
Charges can be muffeled with sand bags.
 
NSA Secret Agent Man said:
Your bias towards the truth is very immature and closed minded.

:jaw-dropp

Boy, did that ever come out wrong! Do truthers ever actually read their own posts(obviously they don't read ours either)?
 
Yet another classic from bill smith, 9/11 expert of unparalleled knowledge and understanding, except that he couldn't quite count the number of towers hit by airliners and collapsing.

I think I can say with confidence that the mode of collapse of WTC1 was a unique event in the history of the planet. Searching for a comparable event in a steel framed high-rise buiding produces no references anywhere in the World.

There is, of course, some hearsay and disinfo that suggests that there was a comparable event less than an hour beforehand, but you can't expect bill smith to pick up on every single minor detail.

Dave
 
I have a request. Can we make this month's Stundies consist of all ULTIMA1 quotes? An all ULTIMA1 showdown. There are certainly enough of them. And I think apathoid is about to nominate another doozie!
 
Ultima1 should win this month by default. Surely an accumulation of "sheer Stundie Gold" repeated many times over should count for a unanimous win.. And the month is not over yet!!!!!!
 
I noticed he's all but evaporated from my challenge over in the Community thread.
 
I feel guilty though...not like a dieter eating a brownie guilty..but making fun of a handicapped person guilty. I guess I'll get over it when we win. ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom