So truthers have been screaming for years about a serial number and now that they've been given one...surpise...its not good enough. Now you want the whole history of the aircraft spoonfed to you ir order to corroberate the "new" evidence. Thats not how it works; it's up to you to prove your claims...preferably with evidence. If I were a truther who suspected what you suspect about AA77, I might try an FOIA request for anything relating to aircraft debris. Or I might try talking with an AA mechanic who would still have access to AAs maintenance tracking system, and there is one who happens to be JREF forum member. Or both.
Just sitting there like a bump on a log is not the way to go about solving the Pentagon mystery. If it means that much to you, do your own research and stop demanding that others do for you.