There is no embarrassment, and certainly no need for any further education.
That you so readily resort to character assassination is not unexpected.
The point of contention is one we will not agree upon, however, as the model is indeed accurate enough for valid analysis of the events, I'll paint a scenario for you.
Given correctly specified floor by floor mass loss and associated effect on the mass of the 'pile driver' the model clearly shows that the 'collapse' time witnessed was far too low. (Even when the pile driving mass is still increasing, though not by a full floor mass on each floor impact)
I'll be releasing an updated version of the model fairly shortly, and will quite happily switch off the structural support entirely in one scenario to prove the point.
What I think you misunderstand is that I am not someone who does not understand the significant effect of gravity upon the descent, and that ultimately, once at appropriate velocity, the structural support posed a 'relatively' small obstacle.
The real issues result from the KE available through the initiation process and the rate of descent given the witnessed volumes of mass loss.
I'll leave you to it until I release the updated model.
http://femr2.ucoz.com
That you so readily resort to character assassination is not unexpected.
The point of contention is one we will not agree upon, however, as the model is indeed accurate enough for valid analysis of the events, I'll paint a scenario for you.
Given correctly specified floor by floor mass loss and associated effect on the mass of the 'pile driver' the model clearly shows that the 'collapse' time witnessed was far too low. (Even when the pile driving mass is still increasing, though not by a full floor mass on each floor impact)
I'll be releasing an updated version of the model fairly shortly, and will quite happily switch off the structural support entirely in one scenario to prove the point.
What I think you misunderstand is that I am not someone who does not understand the significant effect of gravity upon the descent, and that ultimately, once at appropriate velocity, the structural support posed a 'relatively' small obstacle.
The real issues result from the KE available through the initiation process and the rate of descent given the witnessed volumes of mass loss.
I'll leave you to it until I release the updated model.
http://femr2.ucoz.com