I will give this a go...
Since I am a geeky engineer, you will get a limited viewpoint. Even though I haven't done much design work, I always had one thing on my mind...to get the design perfect. I wanted anything I did to be the best of the best.
fast forward.
I am creating a universe...a good one...the best. I have every ability that can be imagined. I can create matter, energy; I can define everything.
I would leave out earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes--essentially any natural disaster that could aimlessly harm innocent people.
Murder, rape, wars, famine, racism, horrible disease would not exist. There wouldn't be a word for violence.
If I was the creator, I would show up everynow and then--because I can do anything. Any prophecies I had would actually agree with science.
I would get it right.
The universe we have today has the design of an initial random event. The universe exploded into existence and then physics took over. Eventually, evolution took over. And here we are.
glenn