We've invented plasma TV, think humans will evolve screens on our abdomens to stream movies?
We'd all turn into Teletubbies? What a nightmare
We've invented plasma TV, think humans will evolve screens on our abdomens to stream movies?
The problem is, there is no way for anyone to convince me what I believe is not real....
There is no way to prove that my delusions are not real because one of my delusions is that most people are pretending out loud that that telepathy isnt real. A definite catch-22....
Well, ok, if a medicine could make all the voices and thoughts i believe are being transmitted to me go away then it would be proven to me. I haven't found that yet.
Well it sure as hell ain't telepathy. If humans could comunicate using electromagnetic radiation we would have figured it long ago. We've got equipment that detects that sort of thing. Go get help now.Because I believe one thing, I have to believe all conspiracy theories and everything that has ever been said? I don't understand your logic there.
I said I can fight somewhat. That is not a contradiction to anything I have said.
I did not say I could fool anyone. I just said if they are gonna pretend they can't read my mind, I'll just lie and they have to go along with it or admit that they can read my mind.
I want to prove telepathy is real! Then maybe people who are hurting me would be forced to stop. I have not said i didnt want to, I said I don't really want to meet any new people. Can you blame me? Even if they are delusions, meeting new people only make the delusions worse.
Self answering questions? I don't really know what you mean there. I have been struggling with this for over a year now so don't you think I'd have ask myself questions and answered them over this time?
How would textbook symptoms of schizophrenia make me a troll? They are textbook symptoms for a reason. By your logic all textbook cases of schizophrenia are fakers and therefore not be given medication.
How would doctor's not helping me, be a sign I was making this all up? Do you think every thing can be cured with a few trips to a doctor. I'm sorry to break it to you but there are not cures or treatments for everything.
It's not possible with our physical make-up. Of course, you're not talking about telepathy anymore, but radio.
Do you not understand the difference between brain waves and EMF?
So you think humans will evolve to fly? How about shooting bullets out of our butts? We've invented plasma TV, think humans will evolve screens on our abdomens to stream movies?
Not just random. Different stresses can drive evolution in one way or another.
WHAT?! Are you nuts? You don't think you can be tricked over the phone?
Our bodies just aren't built that way, we have no transmitters.
I don't think you did. Perhaps someone made you think you said it.I already beat you to this joke, but thanks for your patronizing post!
I only guessed it was emf because of its speed. I don't know how it'd done right now. I'm not a neuroscientist.
You seem to be implying evolution only applies to humans. Flight was developed in some animals. There is no reason why there has to be flying animals. The world would be different but life would have lived on with no flying animals.
You are exaggerated to try to prove your point. If you have to exaggerate to prove your point then usually your arguement is weak to begin with.
Like the inability to communicate with someone not in earshot? Before our technologies we didnt have this power. Telepathy could have filled that void. Your stress arguement only helps my theory.
Nah, we don't have neural transmitters of any kind.
We don't even communicate with our own bodies. God just has us on puppet strings and does all the work. There now i'm being rude.
Let her decide. After all, I'm only offering her the opportunity to prove her assertions. If her assertions are provable, then we can determine if they are repeatable. Then we can determine how to block the (alleged) telepathy, perhaps with something a little more effective than the average tinfoil hat, eh?
There will be nothing to lose on her part or mine -- no risks involved. All she has to do is prove that her assertions are valid, and then we proceed to doing something about it.
If her assertions remain unproven, then nothing is lost.
If her assertions are proven, then I'll know whom to not play poker with, eh?
I don't think you did. Perhaps someone made you think you said it.
Don't thank me for being patronising, it was a free package that came with my 'Being a tosser' kit.
Holy lack of comprehension Batman!Because I believe one thing, I have to believe all conspiracy theories and everything that has ever been said? I don't understand your logic there.
I said I can fight somewhat. That is not a contradiction to anything I have said.
I did not say I could fool anyone. I just said if they are gonna pretend they can't read my mind, I'll just lie and they have to go along with it or admit that they can read my mind.
I want to prove telepathy is real! Then maybe people who are hurting me would be forced to stop. I have not said i didnt want to, I said I don't really want to meet any new people. Can you blame me? Even if they are delusions, meeting new people only make the delusions worse.
Self answering questions? I don't really know what you mean there. I have been struggling with this for over a year now so don't you think I'd have ask myself questions and answered them over this time?
How would textbook symptoms of schizophrenia make me a troll? They are textbook symptoms for a reason. By your logic all textbook cases of schizophrenia are fakers and therefore not be given medication.
How would doctor's not helping me, be a sign I was making this all up? Do you think every thing can be cured with a few trips to a doctor. I'm sorry to break it to you but there are not cures or treatments for everything.
BOLD added by Locknar
I don't play live poker anymore. Only online poker once in awhile. But eventually computer programs i think will dominate online poker and no human will be able to beat them. Just like no human can beat Deep Blue. All the top poker players know a computer program could be programed to play poker perfectly according to the odds and bluff optimally with game theory. I hope it was a guy I lost ten bucks to last night and not some computer!
Well, as I said, if you can't be convinced that it's not real then you've made your mind up. No one can convince you that what you are describing isn't the way the real world works so you may want to move on to a "psychic support forum" where you will find others who see the world the way that you do. However, I think you've accidentally found a good resource if you are willing to listen. Think logically about a test that should be possible if these powers you believe in existed. One should be able to transmit information using those powers. That would be easy enough to test, and if by some slim chance you are right there is even a million dollar prize in it for you.
Now, the other option, you are "seriously schizophrenic." The symptoms you are describing match almost every criteria for this, also the age in which these symptoms began are in line with that diagnosis. You are now building stops in your mind to support your delusions, such as a mass conspiracy to just make you feel crazy, this is not healthy.
I think this guy is suffering from a mental illness, he hasn't shown any hostility so can we spare him ridicule?
If you read the post where I state a lead room might be able to stop it and that a tin foil would not be enough, you'll see I did.
.
Well I have kinda misrepresented myself. I have some control. At least I hope so. . I can stop them from making me walk across a room. They can make me want to cross the room, but I can stop things which are not quick motions.
The problem is my mind is weaker when it comes to pain and pleasure. Some people can make voice impressions right? The have more control over their vocal cords than the rest of us. Same with memory recall. Some people have photographic memories, some don't.(actually it would be video memories, because when you think about it even I, who has a poor memory, see my memories as my video like than just a snapshot like a photo)
I can't stop these people from making me feel pain or giving me feelings of annoyance and such.
The voices are nothing. They don't even compare.
The thing that scares me is this story.
I was painting a shelf outside in my driveway in front of my car. The hood was about 4 feet away facing the shelf. I was painting white paint and my car is green. Awhile later, I moved my car and I noticed white specks all over the back of the car on the trunk. One of the voices in my head said they made me do this. I ran all the possibitilies of how this could have happened and I did not see how the wind could have made paint get on the back of the car but no where near the hood which was four feet away.
I have had episodes where my short term memory has been messed with. These people can make me forget memories (which mri studies have shown the brain is capable of doing to itself) . I'm very afraid that they completely controlled me for a short period, and I have no recollection of the events during this "painting of the car".
It's been proven to me that telepathy is real many times. I have fought them in thumb war, one of my thumbs vs the other! funny huh? But its true.
So i guess this conversation is gonna go nowhere because I came to the wrong forum to find someone who has had a similar experience. That's what I am looking for. I'm looking for someone, as you say, my own delusions.
Doctor Sandman!
Paging Doctor Sandman!
Doctor Sandman to Ward Eight, please.
Doctor Sandman to Ward Eight!
Telepathy exists. Your posts prove that you have no personal knowledge or understanding of telepathy. You are a troll. Case solved. Have fun.![]()
The irony, it burns......Telepathy exists. Your posts prove that you have no personal knowledge or understanding of telepathy. You are a troll. Case solved. Have fun.![]()