• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

9/11 Conspirators - Naming Names, List included

Snideness is in the eye of the beholder, in this case at least.

I'm suggesting he got where he was supposed to be, and did what he was supposed to do, as soon as practicable.

They aren't called "surprise attacks" because one gets warnings, after all.

Do you have any idea how much time passes from the time of the first attack to the time he finally leaves Capitol Hill?

It's not a surprise after it happens two, three times. You're too lenient. I sure do hope you're not the chief of some town's police force.
 
Last edited:
What is "mild LIHOP"?

It sounds a bit like mildly pregnant. We're talking about extreme criminal negligence, deriliction of duty, and worse complicity. So who would you add to that list?

So, you intend to ignore and just move on without answering any of these very pertinent questions about your accusations?

Just keep on adding names without any justifiable reason at all?

As an example, how 'bout we add your name to the mentally deranged and request that you be incarcerated. Is that OK?
 
So, you intend to ignore and just move on without answering any of these very pertinent questions about your accusations?

Just keep on adding names without any justifiable reason at all?

As an example, how 'bout we add your name to the mentally deranged and request that you be incarcerated. Is that OK?

There's no law against you requesting anything. Let's see how far you get with your childish, vague, e-threat.
 
What is "mild LIHOP"?

It sounds a bit like mildly pregnant. We're talking about extreme criminal negligence, deriliction of duty, and worse complicity. So who would you add to that list?

You.

I'd add you.

What were YOU doing that day? Why didn't YOU order those planes shot down?

What??! You have no authority to do so?

Neither did Meyers, you ass.
 
You.

I'd add you.

What were YOU doing that day? Why didn't YOU order those planes shot down?

What??! You have no authority to do so?

Neither did Meyers, you ass.

Calm down. I'm not the "the senior ranking member of the Armed Forces" and "the principal military adviser to the President."
 
That cliche would only be appropriate if I threatened to have you incarcerated. I wouldn't have been that immature when I was in diapers.

Paranoid, are we? Read it again and see if you're reading comprehension is as deficient as your inability to substantiate a baseless accusation against a military man who has done more for this Nation than you'll ever do even if your lifespan were increased by an order of magnitude.

Stuff that in your "craw" and see how tasteless it is going down.
 
Last edited:
Calm down. I'm not the "the senior ranking member of the Armed Forces" and "the principal military adviser to the President."

Which titles are nice and confer a cool six figure paycheck, but which do not give this person the authority to order the murder of ANYBODY.

No more than you do.

No more than I do.

The only person in the entire chain of command who could was the coke-and-booze-addled trained chimpanzee who was too busy reading a children's book to care that his country was under attack.

Get some sense.
 
Last edited:
[...]a military man who has done more for this Nation than you'll ever do even if your lifespan were increased by an order of magnitude.


Yeah, he met with a Democratic Senator for some forty minutes at the exact moment that all of his military experience and authority was most needed.

This should warm any American's heart:

myersmedaloffreedom.jpg
 
Red, you've picked a fight with the wrong guy.

You see, I know Richard Myers personally. I flew on his wing in combat. As I said earlier he is more of a man than you can ever hope to be in 10 lifetimes.
 
Red, you've picked a fight with the wrong guy.

You see, I know Richard Myers personally. I flew on his wing in combat. As I said earlier he is more of a man than you can ever hope to be in 10 lifetimes.

I'm not picking a fight with anyone. And even if you're claims were substantiated it would mean absolutely nothing to me, nor change the fact that Myers was diddling when he should have been fully engaged.

Quick question, how old are you?
 
I do not know enough about Meyers historically to make detailed comment on him. From what I do know, he seems to have been an honorable man who has served his country well. For that reason I think to suggest he be investigated for "dropping the ball" on 9/11, one should have pretty solid evidence. While I appreciate RedIbis having the balls to name a name (unlike 99% of the truthers), I think that beyond saying "I have concerns over his actions on 9/11 and what he might have done differently, you really should bring some hard evidence.

So Red, at this point, if we had to pigeon hole you, would it be under the LIHOP category?

TAM:)
 
This is ridiculous. Myers may be the best thing since god, or he may be a storefront dummy, but Red I.'s accusations smack not only of desperation, but of poor research or none, and refusal to think. Red I. should go back to his/ her diet: Diet in the wild: insects, fish, meat, seeds, and fruitsDiet in the zoo: crustaceans, fish, amphibians, reptiles, and some vegetable matter.
 
by hard evidence I mean...

(A) Prove he had enough advance notice to do something about the attacks.
(B) Prove that he purposely sat on this knowledge.
OR
(C) Prove he had the knowledge but incompetently failed to act.

TAM:)

Edit: Gentlemen: As hard as it is to do so, please try to remain civil. The OP does ask people to name names, and a name has been given. Now I think it needs to be proven the naming is legitimate, or merely a "suspicion".
 
Last edited:
Apparently RedIbis is not aware of how the military chain of command works.

In the absence of input from higher officials, the person who is the senior-ranked official in a position to give orders takes command. If GEN Myers were in a meeting and not available, someone else would be in charge.

Plus, as others here have said, the position of "Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff" does not confer any right to command this nation's military. That person would conceivably have the ability to give orders to their own BRANCH of the military, but the only person who has overall jurisdiction over all four branches is our idiot President.

Red, I suggest you learn a little more about how the military works before you go accusing someone of something they weren't necessarily responsible for.
 
Yeah, he met with a Democratic Senator for some forty minutes at the exact moment that all of his military experience and authority was most needed.

Remind us again of your answer to the question of how he was supposed to interrupt his meeting if no-one told him what was happening?

Thats right you never answered. Why not?

Explain how he dawdled if he did not know?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom